Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
Most women i meet think Men are mind reader's Lady Lust lol Rolleyes Just having a bit of fun !!!

(22-11-2011, 12:00)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Agree with Lolo. If you pay for 30 mins/one hour then that is the time you get - unless YOU choose to leave.

Best thing to do it to warn the girl that you may cum very quickly and ask her to try and prolong it.

Forewarned is forearmed. We are prossies .................. not mind readers !

I had someone come 4 times in 10 mins. I didn't get the chance to be the least bit talented with him - the poor man had a problem.
(26-11-2011, 08:54)SassyAnn Wrote: I had someone come 4 times in 10 mins. I didn't get the chance to be the least bit talented with him - the poor man had a problem.

Did he ever... Poor bugger!!

The essence of this debate revolves around two main questions...

Do you prefer... Value for money... i.e. £20 per orgasm?
OR:- A fucking brilliant, drawn out journey with highs and lows, a prolonged, elaborate build up to a final moment of intensified release...

I guess the ones that ask 'how many times' tend to go for option 1... I think theyre bananas!
Can I squirt as many times I want in a Hour Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(26-11-2011, 17:59)DivineMissG Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 08:54)SassyAnn Wrote: I had someone come 4 times in 10 mins. I didn't get the chance to be the least bit talented with him - the poor man had a problem.

Did he ever... Poor bugger!!

The essence of this debate revolves around two main questions...

Do you prefer... Value for money... i.e. £20 per orgasm?
OR:- A fucking brilliant, drawn out journey with highs and lows, a prolonged, elaborate build up to a final moment of intensified release...

I guess the ones that ask 'how many times' tend to go for option 1... I think theyre bananas!
Hi Gia - I think you have hit the nail on the head. I think it's very sad to bring such a fun activity down to a quantitative measurement. Personally, despite our little banter the other night about coming six times, I would much prefer to enjoy a long drawn out, elaborate build-up - sounds like heaven to me!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I'm not so sure Gia. In my experience the reason why they ask is not because they want to cum a million times, but because they have visited ladies in the past that consider them cumming to mean the booking is over. I think they are more trying to ensure that if they do come quickly, that they can still get back on the horse kind of thing and with some guys it is better to get the first one over and done with, so they can relax and then enjoy the ride for the build up to the second.

Men are like us ladies. There are not 2 the same, so with that in mind and all us girls offering different experiences with different expectations, you can't blame them for trying to safe guard their experience.
Love watching girls squirt on a shoot lol

(26-11-2011, 19:17)Heather_Edwards Wrote: Can I squirt as many times I want in a Hour Wink

(27-11-2011, 10:01)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm not so sure Gia. In my experience the reason why they ask is not because they want to cum a million times, but because they have visited ladies in the past that consider them cumming to mean the booking is over. I think they are more trying to ensure that if they do come quickly, that they can still get back on the horse kind of thing and with some guys it is better to get the first one over and done with, so they can relax and then enjoy the ride for the build up to the second.

Men are like us ladies. There are not 2 the same, so with that in mind and all us girls offering different experiences with different expectations, you can't blame them for trying to safe guard their experience.

Very true Kate... Integrate my points with yours and we're on a winner!!
(01-11-2011, 13:20)DivineMissG Wrote: Okay, a drink and a chat, and a cuddle and a kiss, some flirting and caressing etc...

Sorry peoples I should have been more specific... Sounds like I'm ripping off my darling clients... I'm not! Really, I'm not!!!

I just loved this when I first read it yesterday, made me even more sad that I'll never get to see you :-) It was like a light bulb going off in my head, made me feel very sloooooooooooooow but none the less it helped me figure out something. I could see after thinking about this for a minute or two why some punts go well (as in very) and some not so. I'm not sure its right to expect this kind of thing from a WG though, bit beyond a GFE maybe?

(28-11-2011, 12:44)KWinchester50 Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 13:20)DivineMissG Wrote: Okay, a drink and a chat, and a cuddle and a kiss, some flirting and caressing etc...

Sorry peoples I should have been more specific... Sounds like I'm ripping off my darling clients... I'm not! Really, I'm not!!!

I just loved this when I first read it yesterday, made me even more sad that I'll never get to see you :-) It was like a light bulb going off in my head, made me feel very sloooooooooooooow but none the less it helped me figure out something. I could see after thinking about this for a minute or two why some punts go well (as in very) and some not so. I'm not sure its right to expect this kind of thing from a WG though, bit beyond a GFE maybe?

Oh dear it looks like I have been doing it wrong also then, as this is pretty much how my bookings go too. How should I be doing it?