Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(30-11-2011, 18:11)DivineMissG Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 15:27)Ana_X Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 06:49)A Bloke Wrote: And what if I choose to defy you and relieve myself anyway??? Smile

Would you really want to risk the consequences of disobeying a woman who can throw a 10ft bullwhip faster than you could run?

Disobedience is met with physical correction at all times. "But I told you I can't be marked so no impact! I'm not playing this game any more! I have a wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog/budgie who'll see the marks!" is met with: I don't play games but if it's a laugh and joke you're after then you can get dressed in the communal stairwell of the building and get out of my sight before I phone the police for your indecent behaviour.

Y'get me?

Wow... If that doesnt scare the pants 'on' you boys... What will!? Wink

Not scared yet ...................... but getting there. Will you chuck that whip handle 1st please??
(30-11-2011, 19:21)DivineMissG Wrote:
(28-11-2011, 13:49)Tom Tanner Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 17:59)DivineMissG Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 08:54)SassyAnn Wrote: I had someone come 4 times in 10 mins. I didn't get the chance to be the least bit talented with him - the poor man had a problem.

Did he ever... Poor bugger!!

The essence of this debate revolves around two main questions...

Do you prefer... Value for money... i.e. £20 per orgasm?
OR:- A fucking brilliant, drawn out journey with highs and lows, a prolonged, elaborate build up to a final moment of intensified release...

I guess the ones that ask 'how many times' tend to go for option 1... I think theyre bananas!

Can I order Option 2 , please Miss G, with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Big Grin

Certainly Sir! I can whip that one up in about an hour or so!! Xx
Sadly I understand that you will be living a life of married bliss back in Oz before the next time I am in the big, bad city. Otherwise I might just have been tempted to take up that offer!!
Tongue
(01-12-2011, 11:51)A Bloke Wrote: Not scared yet ...................... but getting there. Will you chuck that whip handle 1st please??
When I said throw I was referring to using the whip, which is called 'throwing'. Not throwing it out of my grasp, that's not very graceful.
(01-12-2011, 15:34)Ana_X Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 11:51)A Bloke Wrote: Not scared yet ...................... but getting there. Will you chuck that whip handle 1st please??
When I said throw I was referring to using the whip, which is called 'throwing'. Not throwing it out of my grasp, that's not very graceful.

In that case I just need to walk towards you so you can't get me with it.

A girl did once hit me with some flower stems Ooooooooooo it was heaven.

I'm not very good at this Ana. So won't make a High Court Judge I'm afraid. Smile

(01-12-2011, 15:17)Tom Tanner Wrote: Can I order Option 2 , please Miss G, with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Big Grin

[/quote]
Sadly I understand that you will be living a life of married bliss back in Oz before the next time I am in the big, bad city. Otherwise I might just have been tempted to take up that offer!!
Tongue

[/quote]

Awwwwww... Hehe! What a shame!

Yes I am going back to the 'normal' world! That's going to be odd! I can't believe I've been here 6 months... I don't know where the time has gone!
(02-12-2011, 20:02)DivineMissG Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 15:17)Tom Tanner Wrote: Can I order Option 2 , please Miss G, with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Big Grin

Tongue

[/quote]

Awwwwww... Hehe! What a shame!

Yes I am going back to the 'normal' world! That's going to be odd! I can't believe I've been here 6 months... I don't know where the time has gone!
[/quote]

Hope the normal world is good for you young lady. I really hope everything works out for you

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Thank you Freddo... Xx
(03-12-2011, 22:53)Freddo Wrote: Hope the normal world is good for you young lady. I really hope everything works out for you

I second that.

(04-12-2011, 08:26)A Bloke Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 22:53)Freddo Wrote: Hope the normal world is good for you young lady. I really hope everything works out for you

I second that.

I third that!
I must add my six pennorth, Gia, it's been really fun talking to you on the forum.

Of course, you don't have to lose touch with us just because you're on the other side of the world.

You can always login every now and again just to remind us what fab weather you're enjoying, whilst we're shivering away, while wrapped in a blanket and sitting over a single bar fire trying to keep warm .... or we could arrange a forum outing and all descend on your wedding, wouldn't that be fun! Throw a few more prawns on the barbie for us!
I just want to have fun Tongue