Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(29-11-2011, 12:56)KWinchester50 Wrote:
(29-11-2011, 12:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I would scan if I were you or you'll be there for the next month lol. It must be near 30 Field Reports on me to date from various places oh and my blogs are not short. I write like I talk. Perhaps a little too much for some Big Grin

Ha Kate! Well I read your latest, don't think I need to examine you any further :-)

Bless him the author rode his bike all the way from London to see me. That's over 100 miles and the weather is a tad chilly at the moment. I did feel honoured.

This is one thing I've never been asked, if someone can come as many times as they like within the hour. What I do get asked often is "Will I be allowed to come?" to which my response is along the lines of

If I feel you have earned it you will be allowed to relieve yourself - Only to my instruction and on my command.

Smile
(29-11-2011, 12:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Bless him the author rode his bike all the way from London to see me. That's over 100 miles and the weather is a tad chilly at the moment. I did feel honoured.

Heh, I may well have to come all the way from London too if I'm to see you but I won't be on a bike ;-)

K

(29-11-2011, 14:12)Ana_X Wrote: This is one thing I've never been asked, if someone can come as many times as they like within the hour. What I do get asked often is "Will I be allowed to come?" to which my response is along the lines of

If I feel you have earned it you will be allowed to relieve yourself - Only to my instruction and on my command.

Smile

And what if I choose to defy you and relieve myself anyway??? Smile
(30-11-2011, 06:49)A Bloke Wrote:
(29-11-2011, 14:12)Ana_X Wrote: This is one thing I've never been asked, if someone can come as many times as they like within the hour. What I do get asked often is "Will I be allowed to come?" to which my response is along the lines of

Smile

And what if I choose to defy you and relieve myself anyway??? Smile

You have to lick it up and your willy gets chopped off!!!! Burglar
Am I being ganged up on here?? Smile
(30-11-2011, 14:37)A Bloke Wrote: Am I being ganged up on here?? Smile
Not yet. But somehow I sense that trouble may be brewing...
(30-11-2011, 06:49)A Bloke Wrote: And what if I choose to defy you and relieve myself anyway??? Smile

Would you really want to risk the consequences of disobeying a woman who can throw a 10ft bullwhip faster than you could run?

Disobedience is met with physical correction at all times. "But I told you I can't be marked so no impact! I'm not playing this game any more! I have a wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog/budgie who'll see the marks!" is met with: I don't play games but if it's a laugh and joke you're after then you can get dressed in the communal stairwell of the building and get out of my sight before I phone the police for your indecent behaviour.

Y'get me?
(30-11-2011, 15:27)Ana_X Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 06:49)A Bloke Wrote: And what if I choose to defy you and relieve myself anyway??? Smile

Would you really want to risk the consequences of disobeying a woman who can throw a 10ft bullwhip faster than you could run?

Disobedience is met with physical correction at all times. "But I told you I can't be marked so no impact! I'm not playing this game any more! I have a wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog/budgie who'll see the marks!" is met with: I don't play games but if it's a laugh and joke you're after then you can get dressed in the communal stairwell of the building and get out of my sight before I phone the police for your indecent behaviour.

Y'get me?

Wow... If that doesnt scare the pants 'on' you boys... What will!? Wink
(28-11-2011, 13:49)Tom Tanner Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 17:59)DivineMissG Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 08:54)SassyAnn Wrote: I had someone come 4 times in 10 mins. I didn't get the chance to be the least bit talented with him - the poor man had a problem.

Did he ever... Poor bugger!!

The essence of this debate revolves around two main questions...

Do you prefer... Value for money... i.e. £20 per orgasm?
OR:- A fucking brilliant, drawn out journey with highs and lows, a prolonged, elaborate build up to a final moment of intensified release...

I guess the ones that ask 'how many times' tend to go for option 1... I think theyre bananas!

Can I order Option 2 , please Miss G, with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Big Grin

Certainly Sir! I can whip that one up in about an hour or so!! Xx