Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I come as many times as I like in the hour?
(26-11-2011, 17:59)DivineMissG Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 08:54)SassyAnn Wrote: I had someone come 4 times in 10 mins. I didn't get the chance to be the least bit talented with him - the poor man had a problem.

Did he ever... Poor bugger!!

The essence of this debate revolves around two main questions...

Do you prefer... Value for money... i.e. £20 per orgasm?
OR:- A fucking brilliant, drawn out journey with highs and lows, a prolonged, elaborate build up to a final moment of intensified release...

I guess the ones that ask 'how many times' tend to go for option 1... I think theyre bananas!

Can I order Option 2 , please Miss G, with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Big Grin
(28-11-2011, 13:46)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh dear it looks like I have been doing it wrong also then, as this is pretty much how my bookings go too. How should I be doing it?

I'm not sure there is a "wrong" to be honest but just to be clear, are you saying that your bookings go along the same lines as the ones described by Gina? :-) I am of course just being inquisitive here, well what other reason could I have for wanting that kind of information? ;-)

What do people think, is it fair to ask if GFE includes flirting, affection etc? It seems like a more pertinent question than "how many times can I cum" :-)

Keith

I may be wrong, let's face it I usually am, but I would have thought that it was more or less a given that GFE included flirting, affection, foreplay, dfk maybe.

Mind you have no recollection of flirting with my girlfriend before she became my wife, or even afterwards, not surprisingly that really. I don't think I knew how to flirt. My recollection which is hazy, was that I was wondering whether I could get away with a peck on the cheek, and she just attached herself to my lips, without any real warning, and I was thinking in a detached sort of way "This is quite fun!" is that GFE?
I just want to have fun Tongue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_experience
(29-11-2011, 00:46)KWinchester50 Wrote:
(28-11-2011, 13:46)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh dear it looks like I have been doing it wrong also then, as this is pretty much how my bookings go too. How should I be doing it?

I'm not sure there is a "wrong" to be honest but just to be clear, are you saying that your bookings go along the same lines as the ones described by Gina? :-) I am of course just being inquisitive here, well what other reason could I have for wanting that kind of information? ;-)

What do people think, is it fair to ask if GFE includes flirting, affection etc? It seems like a more pertinent question than "how many times can I cum" :-)

Keith

Click on my Field Report in my signature. That will answer your question for you. Smile
(27-11-2011, 10:01)CurvaceousKate Wrote: In my experience the reason why they ask is not because they want to cum a million times, but because they have visited ladies in the past that consider them cumming to mean the booking is over.

How true Kate. Sometimes it's better to get the first "pop" out of the way then the rest of the booking is more enjoyable.

BTW like the "NewYou".

(29-11-2011, 00:59)Nick Meanswell Wrote: I may be wrong, let's face it I usually am, but I would have thought that it was more or less a given that GFE included flirting, affection, foreplay, dfk maybe.

I think GFE can mean all kinds of things dependent on the WG in question. I'm sure they all (well maybe not all) offer what they consider to be a GFE but there are so many variations. I think yes foreplay and DFK are pretty much standard but I'm not so sure about flirting or affection.

Anyway I now know what to look out for when making my next booking, just not sure how to find it is all :-)

Keith

(29-11-2011, 07:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Keith

Click on my Field Report in my signature. That will answer your question for you. Smile

Oh I shall be reading all about you Kate, I already am :-)

Keith

(29-11-2011, 12:31)KWinchester50 Wrote:
(29-11-2011, 07:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Keith

Oh I shall be reading all about you Kate, I already am :-)

Keith

I would scan if I were you or you'll be there for the next month lol. It must be near 30 Field Reports on me to date from various places oh and my blogs are not short. I write like I talk. Perhaps a little too much for some Big Grin
(29-11-2011, 12:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I would scan if I were you or you'll be there for the next month lol. It must be near 30 Field Reports on me to date from various places oh and my blogs are not short. I write like I talk. Perhaps a little too much for some Big Grin

Ha Kate! Well I read your latest, don't think I need to examine you any further :-)