Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

bloody berocca!
(22-10-2011, 04:29)SassyAnn Wrote:
(20-10-2011, 16:04)monty69 Wrote: Now I would have thought that Ann would be trustworthy to keep it right and professional.

Yes you are probably right it isnt that likely to happen but hey it would have been good!

Nice to see though that we managed to totally go off subject on this thread.

In a crisp eating contest I would win. I bet I'd have them all eaten before you guys had even gone to pick up a bag!

See Money, I knew she wasn't suitable, although I had forgotten about her insatiable appetites!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Sounds like a challenge for you two blokes
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(22-10-2011, 04:29)SassyAnn Wrote:
(20-10-2011, 16:04)monty69 Wrote: Now I would have thought that Ann would be trustworthy to keep it right and professional.

Yes you are probably right it isnt that likely to happen but hey it would have been good!

Nice to see though that we managed to totally go off subject on this thread.

In a crisp eating contest I would win. I bet I'd have them all eaten before you guys had even gone to pick up a bag!

Lol Ann, I wouldnt bet on it. Mind you, the field report after might be entertaining. Describe the meet - it was an orgy of crisp eating, after we finished we were far too full to do anything else Big Grin