Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

bloody berocca!
Could be interesting one - mind you I did think of a conference call on cam but that would be a lot of faff! Perhaps we might need to enlist the help of Ann on this one.
Ah, I think it would have to be a lady we don't have history with! I don't want my crisp devouring powers slated because of my performance in bed! Or even becuase of your performance in anywhere!
I wonder if there are any other takers for the challenge! Or maybe I should just cross thread to the 'free gang bang' as that is equally as likely to happen! LOL.
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Now I would have thought that Ann would be trustworthy to keep it right and professional.

Yes you are probably right it isnt that likely to happen but hey it would have been good!

Nice to see though that we managed to totally go off subject on this thread.
Getting back on topic, if you think berocca does crazy things you should try wheatgrass!

Unless you're particularly toxic, in which case you will probably be shitting through the eye of a needle as your body cleanses a bit sharpish!
lol kinky, ive had it once and i wasnt quite keen on the old taste,......would you suggest something to adverse the taste a bit?
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

It's not for recreational use my dear!!

You will get used to it as you increase the level of raw food in your diet.

You can chase it with a glass of apple, orange, carrot or beetroot juice, all of which are used to sweeten green juices.

It's nearly as powerful as the green juices I used to have daily before my juicer was put into storage Sad

After quaffing half a litre of green juice you can see the actual glow in your face.

Enjoy! x
i love raw veg to be fair!......i love raw carrots i get bags and bags of those carrot batons and i just sit there munching them

i have a thing for sprouts lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

If you can swap brussels sprouts for those of the raw & sprouted variety you will be onto a winner!
(20-10-2011, 16:04)monty69 Wrote: Now I would have thought that Ann would be trustworthy to keep it right and professional. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Bet that was tongue in cheek

Yes you are probably right it isnt that likely to happen but hey it would have been good!

Thought this was really funny Big GrinBig Grin

There are some interesting lines here
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(20-10-2011, 16:04)monty69 Wrote: Now I would have thought that Ann would be trustworthy to keep it right and professional.

In a crisp eating contest I would win. I bet I'd have them all eaten before you guys had even gone to pick up a bag!