Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How do you relax?
(10-02-2013, 15:32)blue-satin Wrote: Hi Charlie,
like to read classics and read them over again, only the next time from the view point of another character. Sounds strange I know..

I love going to antique fairs am not to sure if this is relaxing, but I so love the buzz.

Although I am quite musically eclectic, I do adore Classical Music, I find it very relaxing.

Sitting on a beach.

This one is quite out of character,
Sticking pins in someone who as taken the pee out me so long, years in fact...Now, that makes me feel so much better loll

Bluesatin xxxx

I like antique fairs too, I need to go and get an item valued that I picked up at a car boot for 50p but its almost 100 years old
You know what they say, "another mans junk is another mans told"!

C x
(10-02-2013, 20:43)Passionate Penny Wrote: Im a lady who loves to lunch and as I can set my own hours I can easily do that. Not on my own but with friends in the industry. I like to get stuck into a good book, and like to watch films or tv series Ive missed out on. Currently on Series 2 of Downton Abbey. I enjoy walking too, and try and walk most days. Depends if I have company or not as to where I walk.

Penny x x x

I've just started walking again as I damaged my knee at Xmas. I have two dogs, and its nice to get out and about. My boy 'sponge' is only 20 weeks old so still unsure of sounds so we don't walk too far which for my knee is great.

I don't get time to have lots of lunches as work keeps me busy. But I love films. What films are up into?

C x
(10-02-2013, 21:38)Charlotte-Rose Wrote: I used to sing in a rock band for a couple of years. I love music.

Me too!

I was lead vocals and rhythm guitar! Smile
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

[/quote]

I like antique fairs too, I need to go and get an item valued that I picked up at a car boot for 50p but its almost 100 years old
You know what they say, "another mans junk is another mans told"!

C x

[/quote]

Wow, Charlie that is superb, what a find.
am the currently into the France renaissance period. Just planning my next trip to the France, they have great fairs over there.
BS xx
Im somewhat odd lol. Love to watch Gore sites, play games online, chat with mates and of course get into mens minds Big Grin
(10-02-2013, 22:10)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 21:38)Charlotte-Rose Wrote: I used to sing in a rock band for a couple of years. I love music.

Me too!

I was lead vocals and rhythm guitar! Smile

How cool!

Do you have stuff I can hear?

C x
(11-02-2013, 01:19)edgeofxtacy Wrote: Im somewhat odd lol. Love to watch Gore sites, play games online, chat with mates and of course get into mens minds Big Grin

I'm a big horror fan, last one I watched was mama, I liked it.
My fav horror film ever is the thing with Kurt Russell in the Antarctic - awesome! Big Grin
(11-02-2013, 15:16)Charlotte-Rose Wrote: How cool!

Do you have stuff I can hear?

C x

Sadly not Sad

The band split somewhat acrimoniously... due to my having an affair with another band members OH!

I had a demo tape (tape! haha! seems so silly now, but we used tape!) but it got lost years ago during a house move (I think) which really made me sad because I've got no way of getting a copy.

We were pretty well known on the South London Circuit - played all the usual haunts... the Cartoon Club, the Half Moon, the Bedford. Great couple of years of my life, actually - although there are large chunks of it I can't remember!

What about you?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I meditate after going round the house cleansing it with dragons blood, it makes the house & me feel lighter

after that will get my iPod headphones then dance about the house lol