Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
fell off for awhile then have been using this spray from monday its alot better than anything else i have tried
(05-10-2011, 13:47)SassyAnn Wrote: OK, today I have smoked my last cigarette. I am seriously giving up smoking.
It tastes awful.
Everything stinks of smoke.
It doesn't actually calm my nerves - cos if I haven't got one to hand, I start panicking.
It's expensive.
I hate dirty ashtrays and bins full of fag butts.
Most of my clients, friends and family don't smoke.
There is something in the little buggers that makes you addicted, and I don't want to be in thrall to a global cigarette manufacturer making profits from getting me addicted in the first place.
I pay enough tax as it is.
I don't want to still be smoking when I'm 50 or 60.
It's not a good look.
People I love worry about my health.
It tastes awful.

The only down side, is I may need to avoid my friend that smokes for a while..... or at least her kitchen (she doesn't smoke in the rest of the house). So I shall need to be strong when I see her.

So bye-bye evil cigarettes, I look forward to healthier, cheaper, sweet smelling life without you!

You can do it, I can even offer a replacement to suck on, and I last longer than most fags!
Mind you I may be addictive, the trials are on-going! :-)
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(05-10-2011, 14:20)lolo Wrote: try nicorette quickmist spray ann, go to your local chemist they give them to u for free, found that out after i paid 18 quid for mine

Do they advertise the free-ness? Do you think it might just be in Scotland - everything seems to be better up there!
Pushing your luck Digger or is it digging your own grave?! Undecided
Don't encourage him Monty, you'll only make him worse. Tongue
Yes he does get worse! Goofy
PMSL
She is right, I do!
I told you I had no remorse!
http://www.northtynesidepct.nhs.uk/servi...-service-1
Thanks Lolo. Have you been going to the support group or nurse in your area? If so, has it helped?
the pharmicist up here just gives u a check over thats about it ann
All the best to all the girls/guys who are trying to stop - you know you will be the winning in the end if you manage - and remember like everything else - its only a day at a time - and if you fall off the wagon you can always climb back on immediately.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(05-10-2011, 17:58)lolo Wrote: the pharmicist up here just gives u a check over thats about it ann

All of a sudden I wish I had trained as a Pharmacist!Angel