Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
Its great to hear you are still doing so well Lolo

Keep up the good work
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I am glad to hear you are okay now Kate. I know how you feel not about the flirting bit but the bit about Billy

thanks freddo, dont know why it feels as though its getting harder
Lolo it will get easier. Think about why you are doing it and all the positive benefits it's going to bring. It's the chemical in it that makes you crave it, and the more you feed it the more it wants. So stay away from them, it's a slippery slope - and try and stay away from other smokers (that was my downfall!).
not really around other smokers, i recall years ago a plastic fag called craven to help u stop do u still get them as these electric ones are heavy
When I gave up smoking, my sense of taste became a lot sharper as did my sense of smell, though less so. Smoking has different effects on different people. My best mate's Dad had only one lung, smoked 60 Senior Service very day and when he died, he died of heart problems. His remaining lung was still in good condition!

Thankfully, despite my smoking, I have no shadows on my lungs and I only had a couple of weeks of coughing up tar etc. And that with smoking cigars!
(10-08-2011, 11:55)SassyAnn Wrote: Lolo it will get easier. Think about why you are doing it and all the positive benefits it's going to bring. It's the chemical in it that makes you crave it, and the more you feed it the more it wants. So stay away from them, it's a slippery slope - and try and stay away from other smokers (that was my downfall!).

I agree with sexy Ann here, the first couple of days are the hardest I was told Orange juice helps but I am not sure

Lolo, it might not be much help at the moment, but this article is interesting:
May i suggest: Maximuscle Promax
mix it with water, its omfg yummy!! normally i have to have milk with such milkshakes.

Its meant to tone you up while sustain/build muscle, but after 1-2 months of taking it i found i was losing strength at the gym, eating more fastfood/chocolate/cakes (by choice, not crave) and i just wasnt putting any fat on, it was great... other than losing strength. But women dont need much strength, men do.. well other than officer workers, so i stopped taking it for the high protein version.
(10-08-2011, 19:47)SassyAnn Wrote: Lolo, it might not be much help at the moment, but this article is interesting:

is interesting need the all clear from my consultant before i can exercise again
(10-08-2011, 21:17)Tom30 Wrote: May i suggest: Maximuscle Promax
mix it with water, its omfg yummy!! normally i have to have milk with such milkshakes.

Its meant to tone you up while sustain/build muscle, but after 1-2 months of taking it i found i was losing strength at the gym, eating more fastfood/chocolate/cakes (by choice, not crave) and i just wasnt putting any fat on, it was great... other than losing strength. But women dont need much strength, men do.. well other than officer workers, so i stopped taking it for the high protein version.

is promax the diet one