Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
Headaches were a major side effect for me when I stopped Lolo. Then the coughing - it doesn't last that long though, it's just your lungs having a clear out.
had my lungs checked out 2 weeks ago they actually said i had good lungs must be the only thing
That is good news though. Soon you will have amazing lungs!
(09-08-2011, 18:44)lolo Wrote: had my lungs checked out 2 weeks ago they actually said i had good lungs must be the only thing
Do you think that was your lung capacity? I think my lung capacity is really good, as is my sense of smell!
How about sense of taste? I remember my Dad saying it was pointless eating fish as he could not taste anything and he is a big smoker.
No, I have an amazing sense of taste. I think it goes hand-in-hand with the good sense of smell.
(10-08-2011, 00:05)SassyAnn Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 18:44)lolo Wrote: had my lungs checked out 2 weeks ago they actually said i had good lungs must be the only thing
Do you think that was your lung capacity? I think my lung capacity is really good, as is my sense of smell!

i have a great sense of smell that why i was top in my last profession

my lungs was told were that of a 23 yr old, have no black tar on them, as they checked them several times when i said how much i smoked
(10-08-2011, 02:09)lolo Wrote:

my lungs was told were that of a 23 yr old, have no black tar on them, as they checked them several times when i said how much i smoked

It's funny, people tend to assume if you smoke that you have impaired senses of taste and smell!
(10-08-2011, 02:13)SassyAnn Wrote: It's funny, people tend to assume if you smoke that you have impaired senses of taste and smell!

yeah loads of people think that
(10-08-2011, 02:13)SassyAnn Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 02:09)lolo Wrote:

It's funny, people tend to assume if you smoke that you have impaired senses of taste and smell!

Mine was not an assumption. Both my parents smoked when I was a child. I used to cry and plead with my Mum to stop when I was a child, because I didn't want her to die. It was around 20+ years ago now and I know she said that her sense of taste heightened afterwards and certain foods that she liked before, she could no longer tolerate. With that and what I said about my Dad earlier for me it is a fact that this can have an impact on your sense of taste. I was not aware of the association with smell though and it had never occured to me.

I guess everyone reacts differently to things. With some people it is like lighting the fuse to a ticking time bomb, with others it has not chain reaction at all and they get to live to a ripe old age with relative discomfort. The problem is, it is a bit like playing Russian roulette, as how do you know if you are lighting your fuse or not and how much damage the bomb will make when it goes off?