Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

[split]support thread
mmmm had my first piece of chocolate in 43 days
(09-08-2011, 11:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That is amazing Monty!!!! Well done. You are now light enough to come to my place lol.

Lolo you could seek advice on that one, there are lots of free advice call centres etc. I think it is usually coughing that comes from giving up.

Yes, you start to develop a cough on or around the third day I found. I gave up in 1986, always said I would stop before I hit 30. Headaches are not an uncommon symptom, I believe.
coughing i have always had a smokers cough, just the blinding headaches & the urge to rip everyones head off
(09-08-2011, 12:43)lolo Wrote: coughing i have always had a smokers cough, just the blinding headaches & the urge to rip everyones head off

Get yourself a punch bag to take the urge away Lolo

Found out that I weigh to much for Kate now that was dissappointing to find out as I weigh a bit more than Monty does now, and to think I joined kates fan club as well
Oh well he thinks going off to raid the fridge in a bid to comfort eat
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(09-08-2011, 11:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That is amazing Monty!!!! Well done. You are now light enough to come to my place lol.

Lolo you could seek advice on that one, there are lots of free advice call centres etc. I think it is usually coughing that comes from giving up.

Cheeky mare Kate. Are you suggesting that my weight before might have been too much for your furniture?????? TongueTongueTongue
(09-08-2011, 15:39)monty69 Wrote:

Cheeky mare Kate. Are you suggesting that my weight before might have been too much for your furniture?????? TongueTongueTongue

Dont know mate but I am definately to heavy to visit Kate

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(09-08-2011, 09:33)lolo Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 04:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: How's it going lolo?

im getting really bad headaches i dont know if this is normal as i havnt tried to stop before

All normal lolo, I gave up when I was 25 now 33!!. I gave up cos athma etc and I was on easily 60 a day. First month I got mouth ulcers,headache, short tempered(more than norm apparentely)!!!. But now I feel so much better would never smoke again perhaps drink too much though as I have been told but hey we all have our vices!.So good luck with it.Smile

thanks fbs oh i was smoking around 80 a day
Yeah that is alot but I have to say I didn't just stop I weaned myself off for 2 weeks started at 10 a day to down to zero that helped me but my hubby just stopped no help nothing great willpower!!.keep it up.
That's brilliant FBS well done! You can do it lolo, make me proud x