Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

It REALLY does my tits in when people don't read my profile.
(02-11-2011, 10:36)DivineMissG Wrote: Small Rant. I don't take incalls... This is written explicitly on my profile, in capital letters for all to see. Yet at least once a day I get, 'I'm in your area today can I come and see you?'.

Among other questions:
Is that really you in the photos?
Do you really squirt?
Can you teach me how to make you squirt?
Etc etc... AND ALL OF THESE ARE MY FAQ'S!!

Girls, how often does this happen to you and how do you deal with it?

Guys, please make sure you read our profiles. It has my blood boiling in 10 seconds flat when you dont! Have you ever been scolded for not reading a profile?

So does this mean that you don't do incalls

Even when I have been out and about with no internet access
I always know that a lady will provide the sort of services I like and that she will take visitors

If the lady does not have certain things on her profile then I would not write her number down
I would only probably go out to a different area with a couple of numbers anyway

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-11-2011, 17:33)Freddo Wrote: So does this mean that you don't do incalls

Oh thats bloody hilarious Freddo Dodgy
Maybe they can't read. Just look at the pictures for a pretty lady, and then press the buttons on the phone that match the numbers at the bottom of the page.

After dialling 80150250350 a few times and getting no answer they must try the line below until they get lucky.

(02-11-2011, 19:21)MrSmith767 Wrote: Maybe they can't read. Just look at the pictures for a pretty lady, and then press the buttons on the phone that match the numbers at the bottom of the page.

After dialling 80150250350 a few times and getting no answer they must try the line below until they get lucky.

But that's just it M'love... My number is not on AW... So they have no excuse not to read my profile. Anyway - not too fussed WHY they don't read it... Still does my tits in!
Ah, in that case, maybe they are just thick!

(02-11-2011, 19:24)DivineMissG Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 19:21)MrSmith767 Wrote: Maybe they can't read. Just look at the pictures for a pretty lady, and then press the buttons on the phone that match the numbers at the bottom of the page.

But that's just it M'love... My number is not on adultwork... So they have no excuse not to read my profile. Anyway - not too fussed WHY they don't read it... Still does my tits in!

No excuse for not reading your profile if you do not display your number
maybe they cannot read and like you to tell them all about yourself

So they can write perfectly and not read? I'm happy to tell them about myself... I don't just say, 'Please read my profile'... But when I spend time doing that and THEN out comes 'so where are you... Nearest tube etc etc?'. THAT IS WHAT I CANNOT STAND!! Xx
(03-11-2011, 08:44)DivineMissG Wrote: So they can write perfectly and not read? I'm happy to tell them about myself... I don't just say, 'Please read my profile'... But when I spend time doing that and THEN out comes 'so where are you... Nearest tube etc etc?'. THAT IS WHAT I CANNOT STAND!! Xx

Do you have a profile then Gia Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Its quite funny (hope thats right) that you do not do incalls but they want to know the nearest tube to you

Unless you really do, do incalls but have not realised it yet Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo why dont they read my profile suzythai 27 42,908 06-02-2012, 19:59
Last Post: virginconvertor