Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

It REALLY does my tits in when people don't read my profile.
Thumbs Down 
Small Rant. I don't take incalls... This is written explicitly on my profile, in capital letters for all to see. Yet at least once a day I get, 'I'm in your area today can I come and see you?'.

Among other questions:
Is that really you in the photos?
Do you really squirt?
Can you teach me how to make you squirt?
Etc etc... AND ALL OF THESE ARE MY FAQ'S!!

Girls, how often does this happen to you and how do you deal with it?

Guys, please make sure you read our profiles. It has my blood boiling in 10 seconds flat when you dont! Have you ever been scolded for not reading a profile?
ooooooo all the time!

do you do anal?

whats your post code?

what area are you?

how much for an hour?

lol idiots
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Can I have some details?

Err its all there in black and white
Never been scolded for not reading a profile but, girls please remember that looking though profiles may produce a hard on which in turn as mentioned elsewhere does cause brain fade so don't be too cruel to us.
I try... Just the incall one that I get a little narky with. Especially when you spend the time emailing back and THEN they say, so where are you?
Every day but they do seem to be cottoning on to this frustrating thing and I do get them saying, 'I was not able to have a proper look on your profile today, so could you tell me...' or 'Your number was recommended to me, can you please give me some more details'.

It's hard to get annoyed when they say this, but it is still a bit annoying, as it's not always possible to go into detail, depending on where you are.
My partner and I get it all the time. We have a template on our phones which simply says "READ THE PROFILE" Yes and we get, is that photo really you? Well it was when I took it,and published it on the site,and as I haven't changed that much, I would suspect that it was a fair likeness of me.

The times we are asked for Bareback, thats another one.
A simple "is there anything that is not on my profile that you would like to ask" usually does the trick for me, when confronted with a list of questions that are answered on my profile. Serious enquirers have usually scrutinised the profile fully and as my auto response states: "If your enquiry is regarding something already answered in my profile there will obviously be no need for a reply"

Sorted!
I think the problem is MODERN TECHNOLOGY. Many like it ................ not for me. A phone is for calling people but many people use theirs to access the internet and this is where most of the problems are coming from. Guys cant read what they want to read cos its just not possible.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I have little patience for clients who can't be bothered to read my profile, when they're thinking with their testicles. I don't answer emails that enquire about things that are answered right in front of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo why dont they read my profile suzythai 27 43,148 06-02-2012, 19:59
Last Post: virginconvertor