Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Condom Trouble
Well I prefer clean ones but not to fanatical limits!
Monty I might have OCD when it comes to showers, I love them. They are always really sexy fun though - even if you end up with no make up on and your hair like a scarecrow!
Funny how I really like the au naturale look with wild hair!
There is au naturale and scary guy from KISS, sods law you'd get the wrong one turn up!
Nah Ann, I am never that unlucky!!
Long may that continue!
Being a virgo, cleanliness is very important to me. In fact I wish more men would make the effort to be clean, because having to order someone to take a shower due to being smelly really isn't a very good start to a booking and if someone is told to take a shower and comes out just as smelly, then I'm not going to see them again.

I would rather not work than see guys back to back and not have a chance to clean properly between clients, plus then I would not be able to give 100% which I always do. However, if you have made the mess together, for me, coming down from the high of great sex is much more natural, to be done in a warm embrace, with hugs and delicate kisses to the forehead etc. My natural reaction is to move in to their body and some times this is done to the sound of the heart beat which starts rapid and slowly cums down and other times it's done with joyous banter and laughter, as we both feel exhilirated in each others company, but no I don't sit there feeling unclean and desparate to wash them off me.

Once the eurphoria of great sex has settled down, then of course, it is time to get a shower, but that is usually the point where things are naturally coming to an end anyway and I will either take my shower with the client or wait until they have gone, so as not to waste their time. At this point a shower can be very invigorating and sets you up for the next part of the day.

Mind you having said all that. I used to offer bath bookings when I worked at home, as I have a huge bath, but the apartment has an average size one and the shower is very basic and just doesn't lend itself to shared fun, so it's all relevant. When I'm touring, I always look forward to seeing what the bathroom facilities are like, because it can be taken advantage of if it is spacious. I guess you just have to work with what you have available to you, but providing a gfe for me, does in most cases include the cuming down together part of sex too and I do love hugs and kisses, as much as the sex.
Cleanliness and good hygiene are prerequisites for intimacy full stop.

I could never go to a booking straight from work myself, I always book a day off and
make sure I'm at my best, or as close too, physically and mentally. Its a special event for me and worthy of my time, effort and consideration for the lady concerned.

A shower together after usually ends up as the prelude to round two so a great plus in any booking. Smile
I would add, that being a single man. One of the great delights is coming away from a booking and still having the unmistakeable aroma of the lady lingering on my face and hair. So Intoxicating!
(01-10-2011, 04:25)davidseven Wrote: Cleanliness and good hygiene are prerequisites for intimacy full stop.

I could never go to a booking straight from work myself, I always book a day off and
make sure I'm at my best, or as close too, physically and mentally. Its a special event for me and worthy of my time, effort and consideration for the lady concerned.

A shower together after usually ends up as the prelude to round two so a great plus in any booking. Smile
I would add, that being a single man. One of the great delights is coming away from a booking and still having the unmistakeable aroma of the lady lingering on my face and hair. So Intoxicating!

*Makes notes* Wink

Talking of which, I do love it when I can wear my perfume. I won't wear it unless I'm told I can, so it is a real treat. I love the aroma and it does make me feel more feminine.
(30-09-2011, 09:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(30-09-2011, 06:00)A Bloke Wrote:
(29-09-2011, 06:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(29-09-2011, 05:49)A Bloke Wrote:
(27-09-2011, 10:59)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Sounds very... passionate? Undecided

I quite like it, if a girl feels comfortable enough to doze off then she must be relaxed and feel safe. The couple of times that it's happened have been around 8pm and dark.

Not that bit numpty, all the stopping and starting for showers. Just seems very clinical to me. Plus why is she having a shower in your time? I have my shower immediately before the booking and then put fresh make up on etc. If I have a shower in his time and he is having to wait for me, then... well I just don't understand it and having a shower immediately afterwards? I would much rather clean up with a wet wipe, which is usually adequate and get straight into a cuddle, because that moment (for me) is prescious.

I am making it sound clinical but it's not and things are different here, I'm not paying by the hour so time is irrelevant and we usually do get straight into a cuddle but the fluids at some point get in the way so are dealt with. It's not an all over shower just the relevant bits.

I think I'm making this seem a terrible experience, I need to get a better command of the language.

As I'm off for some fun this afternoon I'll take a note pad and a stopwatch.Smile

You don't pay by the hour? How do you pay over there and what are you paying for exactly? It's interesting to note the differences, just in case I decide to try my luck over there lol.

Kate I'll start a blog as it can be a different world over here.

I did have pencil and paper with me but after 5 mins I thought sod it.Smile