Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Condom Trouble
Over here good old Durex seem to be in short supply and the only sensible other choice seems to be a brand called Mondos which is made in Germany.

I’ve been seeing a lady on and off for a couple of years and all has been fine. When we used the new condoms it felt a bit too sensitive to me after a short while, so I stopped and had a look and the bloody thing had come off, so on it went again. After we had finished I noticed that it had ridden half way up.

We met a couple of weeks later and I noticed that it was riding up again.

Before you ask, yes I do know how to put them on but they do seem a bit too well lubricated on the inside. Any suggestions.

Finally can you girls tell if they come off, my partner was horrified at what had happened but didn’t notice at the time.
I buy mine in bulk over the internet. There are loads of websites you can go to and buy condoms, including ebay and you don't have to buy bulk if you don't want to. They are usually better priced too. Have you considered buying over the net?
i do the same,ebays a dream
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Thanks Kate, I have thought about that but it's not a runner I'm afraid. I had thought about wiping the inside with a bit of absorbent paper so may be third time lucky.

I read somewhere that Durex maybe having a few problems with supply so at some point it may affect the UK if they don't get resolved.
(19-09-2011, 09:27)A Bloke Wrote: Thanks Kate, I have thought about that but it's not a runner I'm afraid. I had thought about wiping the inside with a bit of absorbent paper so may be third time lucky.

I read somewhere that Durex maybe having a few problems with supply so at some point it may affect the UK if they don't get resolved.

Why is it a no go?
It's a no go because I'm not the only one with access to the post box, she is in the same situation as she also lives and works in another families home.
They usually come in a plain manilla jaffa bag. Can you not get it delivered to work?
I must be a cheapskate as I just go to GUM clinic and get literally hundreds at a time FOR FREE. I'm lucky its only 5 mins from my home mind you.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(19-09-2011, 10:35)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: I must be a cheapskate as I just go to GUM clinic and get literally hundreds at a time FOR FREE. I'm lucky its only 5 mins from my home mind you.

The clinics I have been to give you those little white paper bags to fill. They last a day or 2 at best.

I bought some delay ones recently and some orange flavoured ones, as I have had 3 clients recently as for OW. I must have started to look more diceased or maybe they assume due to having a lot of feedback, the law of averages means I must have something by now?
ROFL. I take an Ann Summers LARGE carrier bag and they almost fill it. I know the little white bags you are talking about though. Ive seen me being at the medical centre for something else and just asked the receptionist for some supplies. They never go unused.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.