Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Condom Trouble
Thanks Monty, that's good to hear. Sounds like they're the way forward...
I'll enquire at the clinic when I go in lunch time and see if they have any to try.
Any one want to volunteer as Kate Assistant is this one????

Form an orderly queue there chaps!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
I'm there on Thursday, so if I remember, I'll get some! I shall see if they do Passantes. Thanks for the recommendation Kaz. It will be worth a try!
(04-10-2011, 14:37)digger1967a Wrote: Any one want to volunteer as Kate Assistant is this one????

Form an orderly queue there chaps!

That would be a very long queue, hoping to get near the front

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lol I did buy some many moons ago, before becoming a paid floosy and for me it felt very weird putting what felt like bag up my private area. I can't remember if I actually used it with another human being or not, it was such a long time ago and I was quite isolated at home back in those days. I do recall tht they were very expensive.

I'll know by lunch time if I'll have any or not and failing that I shall look on line for bulk buy deals.
Only tried one once, as the lady had nothing that fitted! The rigmarole was a bit of a passion killer, but I was quite impressed.
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-d...9#pid25059
I went to the GUM today and specifically asked for some Passantes Femidoms. And I was given a little bagful! Yay!
I just need to try them out now! I'll report back.
(06-10-2011, 21:13)SassyAnn Wrote: I went to the GUM today and specifically asked for some Passantes Femidoms. And I was given a little bagful! Yay!
I just need to try them out now! I'll report back.
Have fun trying them out

I fully intend to!