Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to treat a woman
(01-09-2011, 20:56)Hicky Wrote: No no no no! There is a line in the sand i will not cross!

Mind you having to follow my daughters around clothes shops when they were younger was worse. It's hard to lurk around the changing room entrance in Top Shop without looking like a total perv.

Hicky, I can relate to that Big Grin and in the end it was simpler to sit on a chair and go to sleep, muttering thats nice every time I was asked. Produce the credit card at the end and everyone was happy!
(02-09-2011, 06:17)monty69 Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 20:56)Hicky Wrote: No no no no! There is a line in the sand i will not cross!

Mind you having to follow my daughters around clothes shops when they were younger was worse. It's hard to lurk around the changing room entrance in Top Shop without looking like a total perv.

Hicky, I can relate to that Big Grin and in the end it was simpler to sit on a chair and go to sleep, muttering thats nice every time I was asked. Produce the credit card at the end and everyone was happy!

Sounds like my sort of shopping experience, Just show up naked Em you would grab my attention everytime forget the beer as I do not drink except when I am on holiday and not needing to drive at all

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-09-2011, 07:30)Freddo Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 06:17)monty69 Wrote:

Sounds like my sort of shopping experience, Just show up naked Em you would grab my attention everytime forget the beer as I do not drink except when I am on holiday and not needing to drive at all

could your credit card cope though I have very expensive tastes
Ha ha Freddo, looks like you might need to do some overtime now!!!!!!!!
Freddo take Emily to the kitchen ware part of a department store - i am fairly certain she will not spend your money in there.
(02-09-2011, 21:50)Hicky Wrote: Freddo take Emily to the kitchen ware part of a department store - i am fairly certain she will not spend your money in there.

Sod the kitchen department there is a perfectly good harvey nicks in Leeds and I have seen a particularly fetching little gucci black dress I know you will love it then we need to shop for shoes and bag to match

(02-09-2011, 22:03)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 21:50)Hicky Wrote: Freddo take Emily to the kitchen ware part of a department store - i am fairly certain she will not spend your money in there.

Sod the kitchen department there is a perfectly good harvey nicks in Leeds and I have seen a particularly fetching little gucci black dress I know you will love it then we need to shop for shoes and bag to match

I am sure it would look great on the hanger. and you could just stand in front of me with what you have got on.

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-09-2011, 23:22)Freddo Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 22:03)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

I am sure it would look great on the hanger. and you could just stand in front of me with what you have got on.

It would look even better on me now what time are you getting that train to Leeds

(01-09-2011, 17:30)lolo Wrote: can forget the flowers for me i hate the things
Thank fcuk for that.

I do anyway, just in case... some women are so touchy about it.

Personally would rather spend it on lingerie at least they last longer, should be more appreciative, in theory!
(10-09-2011, 07:08)Tom30 Wrote: Thank fcuk for that.

I do anyway, just in case... some women are so touchy about it.

Personally would rather spend it on lingerie at least they last longer, should be more appreciative, in theory!

it is better appreciated