Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to treat a woman
Well, for my last visit, I was dead romantic with my gift ehh Lolo??

It was different wasnt it!
Oh that not fair you have to tell us what it was
orange lucozade
I should have realised that
(13-09-2011, 13:35)lolo Wrote: orange lucozade

Had a feeling that might have happened I bet you got a few other strange quirky gifts WinkWinkWinkBig Grin

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(13-09-2011, 23:23)Freddo Wrote: Had a feeling that might have happened I bet you got a few other strange quirky gifts WinkWinkWinkBig Grin

i did & they were great too WinkWinkWinkBig Grin
(10-09-2011, 07:08)Tom30 Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 17:30)lolo Wrote: can forget the flowers for me i hate the things
Thank fcuk for that.

I do anyway, just in case... some women are so touchy about it.

Personally would rather spend it on lingerie at least they last longer, should be more appreciative, in theory!

The problem with buying lingerie is that different brands fit as different sizes and there is also personal taste. If anyone bought me something pink, I'd likely not be too impressed lol, or something that was too big or too small. It's a minefield and even hubbies buying for their wives is dangerous in this department.

I still whince at the time one of my ex regs took me to coco de mer in London, thinking I would be able to try their lingerie on and give him a show. Despite the fact that he had done this with previous women he seemed to forget that I was a size 14/16 and they don't cater for my size. I could have worn one of their items on one leg perhaps? Needless to say it put me in a bad mood and when we went for lunch I sat with a cup of tea while he noshed, because I felt so big.

At least flowers can't make you feel bad about yourself.
i always see flowers as for funerals only
I agree Kate, lingerie is a dangerous gift to give for that very reason. Have to say I dont see flowers for funerals only but, on a practical basis, giving flowers means a logistical headache if out for dinner for example. I will be honest, I dont do gifts very often but, if I did, I would think chocs or perfume would be the sort of gift I would give.