Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Waving.. not drowning
u need selective hearing
I have! I can hear the "drone" not the words.. makes me less likely to get annoyed Wink
thats very true, what age is he
Errr 28 (Now should I explain that or should I wait until you lose that extremely puzzled expression? Tongue)
pzzled expression firmly glued you obviously have more patience than you are letting on
He is handicapped (cerebral palsy).. I have been his single parent/ carer for around 25/ 26 years.
Mark that must be so hard for you I really admire you and feel for you (hope that does not sound to patronisng but it must be hard for you at times) i really admire what you do and cant imagine having to do it myself but at the end of the day your kids are your kids know matter what and you do what you have to do as a parent and love them unconditionally xx
Is no harder for me than it is to the thousands of women who pretty much get "abandoned" to look after their kids, (handicapped or not) normally without any choice in the matter.. I had the choice and for various reasons other than arrogance I thought he would have a better standard of life with me than with his mother. Some things are more difficult (but you get used to them and adapt).. other things - like wondering where he is at night and what he is up to - are easier.. swings and roundabouts
gonna pm you mark
Absolutely NO problem!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waving hello! SassyAnn 11 12,246 18-05-2011, 08:14
Last Post: Emily of Halifax