Adultwork Forum
Waving.. not drowning - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Waving.. not drowning (/showthread.php?tid=1193)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Waving.. not drowning - TophatMark - 17-08-2011

Hello All!
Having browsed my way through various threads and posts to familiarise myself with the "surroundings", I thought it would only be polite to actually say "Hi" rather than being a (semi) anonymous lurker.
Seems like a light-hearted, fun place - definitely works for me.... look forward to "contributing", once I work out which button does what Confused

Mark (in a hat occasionally)

RE: Waving.. not drowning - abcdef - 17-08-2011

welcome mark nice to have u at AWF i hear u are already acquainted with some of the ladies

RE: Waving.. not drowning - Emily of Halifax - 17-08-2011

Hello mark nice to see you over here And I am the one thats normally confused not you

RE: Waving.. not drowning - Vulcan1 - 17-08-2011

Hi Mark a welcome from one forum Noob to another Big Grin

RE: Waving.. not drowning - TophatMark - 17-08-2011

(17-08-2011, 17:28)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hello mark nice to see you over here And I am the one thats normally confused not you

Tongue Not THAT confused... I presume you managed to get things sorted all on your own!

Lol If I press the wrong buttons I will never be believed if I offer "help" Tongue

RE: Waving.. not drowning - Emily of Halifax - 17-08-2011

(17-08-2011, 17:40)TophatMark Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 17:28)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hello mark nice to see you over here And I am the one thats normally confused not you

Tongue Not THAT confused... I presume you managed to get things sorted all on your own!

Lol If I press the wrong buttons I will never be believed if I offer "help" Tongue

Oh bugger forgot to pm you sorry I know what was causing it it was because of the domain name redirection most sites are sorted but there are still a couple that i am struggling to get to understand what I am talking about

Emily of Halifax Wrote:Oh bugger forgot to pm you sorry I know what was causing it it was because of the domain name redirection most sites are sorted but there are still a couple that i am struggling to get to understand what I am talking about

Don't apologise lol!! You have to remember that you can't always rely on the "site" to actually know what they are talking about either Smile

RE: Waving.. not drowning - iluvjem - 17-08-2011

Welcome to the forum

Heart

RE: Waving.. not drowning - bbw32 - 17-08-2011

Welll hellooooo studmuffin!!! Get your naughty tophat avatar on lad i've still got it on my phone it makes me chuckle Mwah!!! H xx

(17-08-2011, 20:10)bbw32 Wrote: Welll hellooooo studmuffin!!! Get your naughty tophat avatar on lad i've still got it on my phone it makes me chuckle Mwah!!! H xx

Tongue It's on my phone too.. not the computer yet.. not 100% sure about posting it.. and because you are having phone probs you can't post it for me to make me blush Tongue

xx