Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Waving.. not drowning
(17-08-2011, 22:43)lolo Wrote: u know u can get done for drunk driving even if it hasnt a motor

But at least you cant lose your licence Big Grin
Welcome to the Forum Mark - mind you, you heve only been on a couple of days and posted more than most ever do!!! Keep it up.
See your settling in nicely mark
knackered him out ems
give him a few hours to regain his stamina again
(18-08-2011, 13:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote: give him a few hours to regain his stamina again

Only a few Hours? I always KNEW I could never cope with two women at the same time.. I'm still exhausted and my fingers are worn out!!
(18-08-2011, 08:53)monty69 Wrote: But at least you cant lose your licence Big Grin
Welcome to the Forum Mark - mind you, you heve only been on a couple of days and posted more than most ever do!!! Keep it up.

Wouldn't be so sure about not losing your licence nowadays .. without going into the rights and wrongs of what he did a friend of mine allowed someone to borrow a vehicle. This "someone" did not have a licence to drive the vehicle and had an accident. My friend got a year's ban from driving and had to do some community service. If you ever sell a vehicle, going by this precedent, make sure the customer has a full licence entitlement for the vehicle AND has insurance for it - otherwise you COULD lose your licence will not even on the road yourself!

Sorry about so many posts and completely wrecking at least 3 threads that now have NO resemblance to their titles.. I got "mugged" by two "hooligans" and being stubborn (or having manners) I kept answering back Wink

"Keep it up"? I have ordered a stockpile of lollipop sticks and gaffer tape Tongue

Thanks for the Welcome!!
hooligans ????

right marky boy, u will need something stronger than gaffer tape
mark you will come to realise very quickly that we are unlike any other forum where going of topic leads to you being severely chastised off topic is what we do best here
(18-08-2011, 13:49)lolo Wrote: hooligans ????

Sorry.. I will amend that statement.. one "hooligan"...
.. and a "MacHooligan".. I'll get the fibreglassing equipment.... Wink
xx

(18-08-2011, 13:59)Emily of Halifax Wrote: mark you will come to realise very quickly that we are unlike any other forum where going of topic leads to you being severely chastised off topic is what we do best here

Smile Works for me.. am sure if I wandered too far off the line I would get told
(18-08-2011, 14:08)TophatMark Wrote:
(18-08-2011, 13:49)lolo Wrote: hooligans ????

Sorry.. I will amend that statement.. one "hooligan"...
.. and a "MacHooligan".. I'll get the fibreglassing equipment.... Wink
xx

(18-08-2011, 13:59)Emily of Halifax Wrote: mark you will come to realise very quickly that we are unlike any other forum where going of topic leads to you being severely chastised off topic is what we do best here

Smile Works for me.. am sure if I wandered too far off the line I would get told

Read this thread you can never go off the line too much

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-man-gets-revenge
(18-08-2011, 14:08)TophatMark Wrote: .. and a "MacHooligan".. I'll get the fibreglassing equipment.... Wink

that one is just as bad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waving hello! SassyAnn 11 12,165 18-05-2011, 08:14
Last Post: Emily of Halifax