Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Waving.. not drowning
(17-08-2011, 20:27)TophatMark Wrote: Tongue It's on my phone too.. not the computer yet.. not 100% sure about posting it.. and because you are having phone probs you can't post it for me to make me blush Tongue

xx

come on mark dont be shy get it posted up
(17-08-2011, 20:34)lolo Wrote: come on mark dont be shy get it posted up

lol More embarrassed at the state of the background rather than the content Tongue
If I can chop out the background after I get it onto the computer I'll post it.. otherwise will paint a large wallboard white and "re-pose" the picture.. It's only a hat though! Wink

I don't normally participate in the saying "hello" threads as it ruins my grumpy old git image. Nevertheless I was so taken by your use of a phrase from a public imformation film as the title for your first thread I have to say congratulations. And whatever happened to Petunia and her husband?
(17-08-2011, 21:46)Hicky Wrote: I don't normally participate in the saying "hello" threads as it ruins my grumpy old git image. Nevertheless I was so taken by your use of a phrase from a public information film as the title for your first thread I have to say congratulations. And whatever happened to Petunia and her husband?

I think they got together as a threesome with that nice dingy chap and lived happily ever after Wink
Grumpy is always good in my book .. keeps people on their toes!!
(17-08-2011, 22:18)TophatMark Wrote: I think they got together as a threesome with that nice dingy chap and lived happily ever after Wink

he isnt grumpy at all just a marshmallow
*** off Lolo - is that grumpy enough for you?
(17-08-2011, 22:22)lolo Wrote:
(17-08-2011, 22:18)TophatMark Wrote: I think they got together as a threesome with that nice dingy chap and lived happily ever after Wink

he isnt grumpy at all just a marshmallow

Damn.. thought I had found a kindred spirit.. can't he be more a Dime bar (or Armadillo) as a compromise?...
**** hicky see i can be grumpier
(17-08-2011, 22:25)TophatMark Wrote: Damn.. thought I had found a kindred spirit.. can't he be more a Dime bar (or Armadillo) as a compromise?...

we'll go for a aero then
Bah humbug. I shall sit in this corner and eat me pork scratchings and drink me half pint of mild and moan quietly to myself now.

Mutter mutter mutter mutter.........................................................
Hehehe works for me!! I'll stick to wearing my "Old Fart" t-shirt - I remove the grumpy part to create a false sense of security!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waving hello! SassyAnn 11 12,165 18-05-2011, 08:14
Last Post: Emily of Halifax