Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

crispy pancakes
oh they taste horrible now
(10-08-2011, 15:25)lolo Wrote: burberry oh no never

did you know burberry shares are about the only ones that have increased in value today?

must be all those rioting chavs buying new caps to ensure the are properly dressed for the start of the rioting and looting!

Or for their court appearances!
(10-08-2011, 17:48)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 15:25)lolo Wrote: burberry oh no never

did you know burberry shares are about the only ones that have increased in value today?

must be all those rioting chavs buying new caps to ensure the are properly dressed for the start of the rioting and looting!

They should have waited they are cheaper now especially on street corners
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I've been looking for cheesy crispy pancakes forever since i noticed my tesco only does chicken curry flavour (just doesn't appeal to me)

As for Turkey Twizzlers they were served EVERYDAY when I was at school. Hate them. I blame whoever it was that decided to bring me up in Bernard Matthews land. I believe they're still being served.
the cheesy ones are not the same anymore just looks like a plastic goo
hmm, it was more the pancake and breadcrubs i liked..... kind of scraped the rest out/ ate it first. (i won't go into my funny eating habits- i've done so well so far!!)
I have to admit that I was brought up on them, the curry ones for me. I don't think I particularly liked them, but when you're little you tend to eat what you're given and yes I did notice them on the shelf recently and it brought back a few memories. I can't say they were great ones though and I didn't feel compelled to buy some. I certainly wouldn't have left you because of it lolo. We all like to go down memory lane now and again.
Closest I get to pancakes these days is a Saturday night treat of Fajitas (think thats how you spell it) with chicken strips and peppers / onions / garlic stir fried with a low fat salsa dip! Yum Yum and not very calorie heavy.
One of those awful 1970's/ 1980's foods created just cos they could be kept in those new fangled freezers. But i do recall how seering hot the fillings inside would get so inevitably they would burn your mouth on the first bite.