Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

crispy pancakes
havnt saw them for years, noticed them in tesco so put a pack in my basket then noticed my friend had disappeared when i finally got outside she said she was embarrassed that i had bought them

wtf is it with people
Are they the Findus ones Lolo
They were all the rage when they first came out

I think there used to be four different ones
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

yes findus freddo was only the 3 cheese ones i saw
Never had them but I imagine they are tasty, despite being full of E numbers!

Talking of junkish food (Sorry Lolo), do you remember Turkey Twizzlers??

They were crammed full of E numbers and usually made the kids hyper! I actually quite liked them.
cant think of them did see hamwich not saw them in yonks either
(10-08-2011, 15:10)lolo Wrote: havnt saw them for years, noticed them in tesco so put a pack in my basket then noticed my friend had disappeared when i finally got outside she said she was embarrassed that i had bought them

wtf is it with people

It was a running joke, may have been started by Private eye, that Findus Crispy Pancakes were the single major food group for chavs or those receiving benefits.
If you suddenly develop an irresistible liking for Burberry, You'll know why lolo. Big Grin
(10-08-2011, 15:23)davidseven Wrote: It was a running joke, may have been started by Private eye, that Findus Crispy Pancakes were the single major food group for chavs or those receiving benefits.
If you suddenly develop an irresistible liking for Burberry, You'll know why lolo. Big Grin

lol maybe thats why they havnt been in the shops then

burberry oh no never
Ha Ha David, probably not far off the truth.

As regards the Hamwich, I can confirm that you could still get them at the beginning of this year as we used to have them at home before I went health crazy. Now they are banned substance as well as my favourite, Chicken Kiev.
god i used to love them
I use to love crispy pancakes they did use to be all the rage but not seen them for years bet they smaller and less filling now like everything.

I still can't believe they sell spam and turned them into spam friters!!! urrrgh Rolleyes