Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Back tracking
Oh Hicky, you know it was that David Beckham game - Golden Balls.
Ah - i did not see that. I thought he did something else about 10 years ago - but there is no mention of it on Wiki so I may well be wrong!
(08-08-2011, 16:00)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i never found him funny,...must be the acsent rofl!

i never found hin funny either went along as it was free. I was taken as a guest
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I did when I was younger and he did stand up, along with the guy who used to sit on a stool and smoke, what was his name? Stand up comedy was very popular in my childhood.
(09-08-2011, 07:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I did when I was younger and he did stand up, along with the guy who used to sit on a stool and smoke, what was his name? Stand up comedy was very popular in my childhood.

Was that Dave Allen he used to sit on a stool and smoke he was funny

Yes, that is the chap. Dave Allen. I never liked Jim Davidson though and Lenny Henry was brilliant new blood when He went on the programme to find a star. What was that called?
There were two I think Kate

Oppourtunatey Knocks
and search for a star

He was on Search for a Star. I new it had the word 'star' in it.

Lena Zavaroni was on Opportunity Knocks and I got her record and used to sing her song, would you like to swing on a star! Carry moon beams, blah blah or would you rathe be a... pig! Oh a pig is an animal blah blah.

hehe Was a very long time ago.
(09-08-2011, 11:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote: He was on Search for a Star. I new it had the word 'star' in it.

Lena Zavaroni was on Opportunity Knocks and I got her record and used to sing her song, would you like to swing on a star! Carry moon beams, blah blah or would you rathe be a... pig! Oh a pig is an animal blah blah.

hehe Was a very long time ago.

Well I reckon you could probably sing it better than Lena

lol now how do you know that? You're being a bit of a sweet chocolatey thing now Freddo x