Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

reading a profile
Oh well, a nice relaxing evening hopefully then Lolo.

Oh, my daughter finally showed up yesterday oblivious to the concerns about her safety. Even had the cheek to ask why the fuss!
Ack, teenagers!
we have to remember we were teenagers once
(03-08-2011, 15:39)Emily of Halifax Wrote: after a minute and a half told him that the best thing for him to do was go back and read it properly then ring me needless to say he never did

And you really can not blame him when you give him that amount of attitude, talk about not be very helpful !

At least that is what I have been told before now when i have done the same thing, but somehow we seem to pick up on the ones that are not genuine and do not give them much help. We can get it wrong and i have been surprised once or twice, but the % is minimal, so I keep doing it, much to their annoyance

Sarah
Wahey Sarah - full marks for keeping on subject.

Fully expect to be sent to the naughty room for my continual deviation!!
No just only got as far as Emily's reply and had not read the rest, have just got home after a busy couple of days where I have had a lot of guys in the wrong location. They assumed that I was in the Holiday inn and I was not.... I was not that far away but by the time they called they had already parked and was heading for the hotel.

Strange day today.

I have had a day of late arrivals, for the above reason as well as usual lateness and I have also had early arrivals, up to 45 minutes early. funny how it all seemed to work out ok?

Dinner is on and a bottle of wine is open...

Sarah
(03-08-2011, 19:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Why do you guys come out to play when I'm busy working and disappear again when I'm free? lol
I come out you go in you come out i go in

(03-08-2011, 19:57)wife4rent Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 15:39)Emily of Halifax Wrote: after a minute and a half told him that the best thing for him to do was go back and read it properly then ring me needless to say he never did

And you really can not blame him when you give him that amount of attitude, talk about not be very helpful !

At least that is what I have been told before now when i have done the same thing, but somehow we seem to pick up on the ones that are not genuine and do not give them much help. We can get it wrong and i have been surprised once or twice, but the % is minimal, so I keep doing it, much to their annoyance

Sarah

Seems like you are singing from my hymn sheet Sarah my idiot tolerance level is minus 100

(03-08-2011, 19:58)monty69 Wrote: Wahey Sarah - full marks for keeping on subject.

Fully expect to be sent to the naughty room for my continual deviation!!
Well, I never had Monty pegged for a deviant.
What do you mean remember we were teenagers. I still am one!!! Mentally at any rate.
the tumbleweed slowly rolls past ........