Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

reading a profile
(03-08-2011, 18:46)monty69 Wrote: ......... or words to that effect.

Think you might have hit the nail there Freddo - doubt she would stop at calling you a Timewaster lol

Your probably right there Monty as I would have a whole list of prepared questions to ask and of course I would try to keep Em on the phone for as long as poss

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(03-08-2011, 18:48)Freddo Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 18:46)monty69 Wrote: ......... or words to that effect.

Think you might have hit the nail there Freddo - doubt she would stop at calling you a Timewaster lol

Your probably right there Monty as I would have a whole list of prepared questions to ask and of course I would try to keep Em on the phone for as long as poss

should we have a wager who can keep ems on the phone the longest

(03-08-2011, 18:44)Freddo Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 18:42)lolo Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 18:40)Freddo Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 18:37)Emily of Halifax Wrote: i know that freddo you know that but tink is right they just get of on the conversation and ring us its cheaper than ringing a wank line

I suppose I never really look at it like that as I never find that sort of thing very interesting, I might try it one day now where did I put Emilys number

Sorry only joking Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

yeah freddo lets wind ems up Smile

Did i forget to mention that I now have a premium rate number its a mere £20 a minute waiting for your calls guys

I might have a whole list of questions to ask, but I would have to tell her in the end it was me in case I was ever fortunate enough to actually be in the right area at the right time to try to book Emily otherwise she might have me down as a Time waister or words to that affect

well i must be excluded from the 20 quid premium rate as i am female
I think I might get sussed quite quickly but I would throw in a red herring in the form of a question about dogs, especially rescue dogs!
(03-08-2011, 18:50)lolo Wrote: well i must be excluded from the 20 quid premium rate as i am female

Excluded what is the meaning of this strange word that I have never heard of

(03-08-2011, 18:51)monty69 Wrote: I think I might get sussed quite quickly but I would throw in a red herring in the form of a question about dogs, especially rescue dogs!
Now if we are talking dogs please feel free to use my normal number
(03-08-2011, 18:55)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 18:50)lolo Wrote: well i must be excluded from the 20 quid premium rate as i am female

Excluded what is the meaning of this strange word that I have never heard of

to answer that i will need to ring u up then go over it in minute detail Wink
Of course, We wouldnt be able to get Lolo for long as, if we read her profile, we have to send a text and if we dont read her profile she would ignore us anyway - Lolo must be onto a winner there!
(03-08-2011, 19:05)monty69 Wrote: Of course, We wouldnt be able to get Lolo for long as, if we read her profile, we have to send a text and if we dont read her profile she would ignore us anyway - Lolo must be onto a winner there!

a def winner monty, works perfectly for me Big Grin
Mind youi, need something to liven up the time at the moment - printing my monthly Newsletter and the copier is taking an age!