Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

are we as discreet as we think we are
She sounds wicked! I can see why you visit her.
oh she is kate in her 80s used to be hooked on bidup tv she would buy anything, now she is hooked on video games
Go for it Nan!
(01-08-2011, 18:58)SassyAnn Wrote: I really hope my clients and I are more discreet than that!

One thing that does help with discretion is not to get the client to phone you when he gets to your road
Imagine Mr and Mrs twitchy curtains saying to each other "Ere look at that I wonder why men always go into that house over there after making a phone call"
(01-08-2011, 22:49)lolo Wrote: oh she is kate in her 80s used to be hooked on bidup tv she would buy anything, now she is hooked on video games

Now that is something to get hooked on

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(01-08-2011, 22:57)Freddo Wrote: Now that is something to get hooked on

oh she loves her fighting games freddo, her family cant understnd why she wont watch soaps she just tells them soaps are for old women & she aint bloody well old
(01-08-2011, 23:01)lolo Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 22:57)Freddo Wrote: Now that is something to get hooked on

oh she loves her fighting games freddo, her family cant understnd why she wont watch soaps she just tells them soaps are for old women & she aint bloody well old

I love her Lolo, I still play games but as they have got better and faster I have got slower and older

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

By the sound of this fiesty nan i am surprised she has not started to look for punting ites on www yet! or has she?
(01-08-2011, 23:03)Freddo Wrote: I love her Lolo, I still play games but as they have got better and faster I have got slower and older

oh my Oh is in his early 50s he loves his xbox i dont mind though so birthdays & xmas are easy to buy things for him

(01-08-2011, 23:05)Hicky Wrote: By the sound of this fiesty nan i am surprised she has not started to look for punting ites on www yet! or has she?

dont think she know about them hicky, i wasnt divulging any information
(01-08-2011, 22:57)Freddo Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 18:58)SassyAnn Wrote: I really hope my clients and I are more discreet than that!

One thing that does help with discretion is not to get the client to phone you when he gets to your road
Imagine Mr and Mrs twitchy curtains saying to each other "Ere look at that I wonder why men always go into that house over there after making a phone call"
(01-08-2011, 22:49)lolo Wrote: oh she is kate in her 80s used to be hooked on bidup tv she would buy anything, now she is hooked on video games

Now that is something to get hooked on

This is a huge bug bear of mine. I've had it happen on a couple of occassions when I've seen them wandering around the estate, with phone to ear asking for directions while ignoring me and going in the opposite direction. One insisted on leaving his car on the main road and walked up to the building and having not actually listened to my directions, got it totally wrong. he actually walked across the path he was meant to walk along to go round the side of the building. Some men seem to lose the ability to compute what they are being told when they get stressed.

I told both of them if they ever did it again I would never see them again. Thankfully at least they only ever do it once, as you don't tend to forget doing something like that.
Nan sounds like our kind of gal, Lolo! You're lucky to have a friend like that close by.