Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

punting is not dating!
(01-08-2011, 20:58)Hicky Wrote: Pah - nothing beats the old 1970's favourites like Brut and Old Spice. The smell of sophistication!!!!!!!

I'm 32 and I use brut and old spice...Big Grin
(01-08-2011, 22:08)lolo Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 20:58)Hicky Wrote: Pah - nothing beats the old 1970's favourites like Brut and Old Spice. The smell of sophistication!!!!!!!

u missed hai karate lol

Or DenimBig Grin
(02-08-2011, 22:22)lolo Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 20:19)Hicky Wrote: Can this win a prize for the most derailed original thread yet?????

no there is one worse than this spaghetti junction doesnt even begin to describe it

I much prefer my spaghetti with Bolognase sauce on

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(03-08-2011, 14:09)darkstranger Wrote: Or DenimBig Grin

forgot denim, the other one i use to see mandate
Ha ha, I can remember have both Mandate and Denim whehn I was a kid - oh and Denim hairspray (what the hell did I need that for???!!!)
(03-08-2011, 14:09)darkstranger Wrote:

I'm 32 and I use brut and old spice...Big Grin

Oooooo, hello!
Now where is that old bottle of brut!!
I can still remember my first shave with my brothers razor. Removing the bumfluff I had been proudly cultivating on face for 6 months. Wincing as I cut myself for the third time. And then looking at my brothers Old Spice and wondering what that would feel like and if it would stop the blood seeping out of my cuts. He will never notice if a pinch a bit I reasoned so I emptied a tad onto my cupped hand - smelt it - and when with a whoosh aplied it to my face. The pain lives on with me to this day!!! Far worse than childbirth that you women mutter darkly about!!!!!
oh u woose
(04-08-2011, 22:43)Hicky Wrote: I can still remember my first shave with my brothers razor. Removing the bumfluff I had been proudly cultivating on face for 6 months. Wincing as I cut myself for the third time. And then looking at my brothers Old Spice and wondering what that would feel like and if it would stop the blood seeping out of my cuts. He will never notice if a pinch a bit I reasoned so I emptied a tad onto my cupped hand - smelt it - and when with a whoosh aplied it to my face. The pain lives on with me to this day!!! Far worse than childbirth that you women mutter darkly about!!!!!

I love the imagery in my head reliving the moment with you lol and ouch!! Yes much worse than childbirth I'm sure. That'll teach you!

How old were you? My son was growing a beard at 13!
If I recall correctly 27!
No - I was quite late with the facial fuss - would have been 15 i think.