Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

punting is not dating!
its to do with attracting u to things, i personally detest the smell of coffee & tea but some people's brains interpret scents in different way

(02-08-2011, 12:55)lolo Wrote: its to do with attracting u to things, i personally detest the smell of coffee & tea but some people's brains interpret scents in different way

Its a bit like the supermarkets that re direct the smell of fresh baked bread out into the shop to get you to buy fresh baked bread
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

We all used to wear blokes deodorant at school, and blokes shirts too.

I have a client on cam, who says he loves me and I'm the one...FFS you've seen me on cam, you've never met me, he wants to take me and the kids on holiday and be a family!

He's not ot the hint even though I have said I am happily married, he asked if I was sure I was happy.. D'oh
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(02-08-2011, 12:59)Freddo Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 12:55)lolo Wrote: its to do with attracting u to things, i personally detest the smell of coffee & tea but some people's brains interpret scents in different way

Its a bit like the supermarkets that re direct the smell of fresh baked bread out into the shop to get you to buy fresh baked bread

yeah exactly
(02-08-2011, 09:59)SassyAnn Wrote: Fenwicks is a Department store - they have a few of them around the country. A bit like John Lewis or Selfridges. x

I know what you mean about there perfume dept a tad over powering to say the least.

Have you ever got lost in there I used to on a regular basis would wander round forever trying to get back into eldon square

(02-08-2011, 13:00)jayzee77 Wrote: We all used to wear blokes deodorant at school, and blokes shirts too.

I have a client on cam, who says he loves me and I'm the one...FFS you've seen me on cam, you've never met me, he wants to take me and the kids on holiday and be a family!

He's not ot the hint even though I have said I am happily married, he asked if I was sure I was happy.. D'oh

Sounds like he isn't, that's for sure. Tell him to try POF!
Can this win a prize for the most derailed original thread yet?????
Don't forget to thank people for entertaining you Hicky lol.
(02-08-2011, 12:50)monty69 Wrote: Lol Freddo, it always makes me chuckle when someone tells me off for referring to RTW just as Tunbridge Wells - they are such snobs and get really annoyed if it is left off. Can remember at a Forum where I did a presentation being heckled by a couple fo people by not mentioning the Royal bit! Bloody daft I can tell you.

I had been away for a long time, and when I went back I thought everyone was speaking in a 'frightfully, frightfully' nice way. Much posher than when I lived there! Someone said it was because of the monied elite moving into the town.
(02-08-2011, 13:32)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 09:59)SassyAnn Wrote: Fenwicks is a Department store - they have a few of them around the country. A bit like John Lewis or Selfridges. x

I know what you mean about there perfume dept a tad over powering to say the least.

Have you ever got lost in there I used to on a regular basis would wander round forever trying to get back into eldon square

I haven't managed to get lost yet - but I generally have a target in mind, head straight for it and straight out again. Normally the food hall, I must admit!
(02-08-2011, 20:19)Hicky Wrote: Can this win a prize for the most derailed original thread yet?????

no there is one worse than this spaghetti junction doesnt even begin to describe it