Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

rip off garages
(03-08-2011, 08:52)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 19:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote: What's a petrol pump?

AHH bless you kate I will educate you on the workings of petrol station and more importantly petrol pumps they can be quite useful things when it comes to driving now dare I ask are you petrol or diesel

I'm diesel, I have to go for the little nozzle Tongue
Top marks gold star for Kate
Oh bloody hell, going to make a right tit of myself now. Didnt realise that Petrol and Diesel pumps have different sized nozzles Blush

What makes it worse is that we, as a family, have both types!

(quitely goes over to the corner to have a serious word with myself Big Grin )
(03-08-2011, 19:00)monty69 Wrote: Oh bloody hell, going to make a right tit of myself now. Didnt realise that Petrol and Diesel pumps have different sized nozzles Blush

What makes it worse is that we, as a family, have both types!

(quitely goes over to the corner to have a serious word with myself Big Grin )

serious word doesnt cut it monty Wink
oh well Lolo, guess I will have to wait until I see you and you sort me out then!!
Bit of a tip monty never try to fill up diesel using an hgv pump lolo will know what I mean

So what do you run you red tractor on then for god sake dont get the nozzles confused and try filling with unleaded
(03-08-2011, 19:06)monty69 Wrote: oh well Lolo, guess I will have to wait until I see you and you sort me out then!!

of course i will
(03-08-2011, 21:16)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Bit of a tip monty never try to fill up diesel using an hgv pump lolo will know what I mean

So what do you run you red tractor on then for god sake dont get the nozzles confused and try filling with unleaded

that could be be a catastrophe emily
Hell yes these men have no idea do they
none at all thats why men need women
would love to know if any of them have any idea what we are talking about, so monty come on then what do you use red white or blue