Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

rip off garages
true monty it also helps most of my sons mates are great mechanics too & they just like a pack of beer as payment cause they love their work
Well that is bloody handy. Shame my daughter couldnt have dated someone like that - all shever manages is deadbeats who manage to get all the money she has. C'est la vie!
i need my son to date a girl who loves painting lol
as in decorating or an artist???
(31-07-2011, 16:00)lolo Wrote: true monty it also helps most of my sons mates are great mechanics too & they just like a pack of beer as payment cause they love their work

That's how I got my lounge painted Smile
(01-08-2011, 09:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(31-07-2011, 16:00)lolo Wrote: true monty it also helps most of my sons mates are great mechanics too & they just like a pack of beer as payment cause they love their work

That's how I got my lounge painted Smile

def got to take advantage
Hope you get your car sorted out soon Kate,

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I went to the dealer today and they quoted me £5 for a new bulb for the odometer and £90 in total to get it fixed, then they told me that the wipers were probably due to the motor having a faulty connecter and I would need a new motor, another £90 to £120.

I will go to my regular garage at some point and ask them how much they would charge if I get the parts and then try my friend, but as he has broke his collar bone he might not be up to pulling out the dash board.
You need to get it sorted before your tour Kate
Why? I need to get it sorted before the MOT, which is in October.