Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

rip off garages
could also be a fuse for your wipers, there should be a little panel either on the driver or passenger side where u can change them
This is when I shrug and look like a dumb blonde. My normal garage said they could not deal with the windscreen wipers (that was 9 months ago) and I would have to go to the vauxhall place. I know absolutely nothing about vehicle maintenance beyond adding water and oil. Never had a man in my life that was useful to show me anything.
kate do u have reg that if u asked if he could check the fuses would do it for u
(30-07-2011, 00:16)lolo Wrote: kate do u have reg that if u asked if he could check the fuses would do it for u

I'm not sure. I have one that organises military events and he helped me sort out my lighting in the bedroom and showed me how to do it myself, but I don't know if he tinkers with all the military vehicles he uses as well. I don't know when I will see him again either, it's been a while and I'm off again in just over a week.

Most of my regs are more the businessman type in management or engineers, but I can't remember which is which now lol. None of the ones I have booked in for next week would do (least I don't think they would).
not really a engineer u need, just someone who will change the fuse, hey have numbers on them so just a matter of checking which one has blew then popping the other one in
and a matter of knowing where to look. I would need a diagram.
I just found this http://video.answers.com/how-to-safely-c...-517019438 God I love the internet!!!! Off to Halfords it is then!
(30-07-2011, 08:08)CurvaceousKate Wrote: and a matter of knowing where to look. I would need a diagram.
I just found this http://video.answers.com/how-to-safely-c...-517019438 God I love the internet!!!! Off to Halfords it is then!

normally there is a diagram on the panel when you open the fuse compartment
the rear engine oil seal is broken on my car but to fix it the gearbox has to come off. the part cost £20 then its £400 for the labour. It looks like I may have to get me hands dirty. If it cost me £100 in new tools its still cheaper
plus you get some tools that you can take some pics of you with to make Ann happy.
True I will most likely require a new set of overalls too ;D
yes & a pic of u in your overalls would go down nicely