Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

poppers
(28-07-2011, 07:24)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: well i dont intend on starting to take poppers,....haha no thanks, i just wanna know why people do it,...whats the turn on?

i dont do drugs never have done and i dont let people do them here,....i do remember one occasion where the booking had ended and i went into the bathroom and i came back to see the client doing lines of coke off of my blinking table!

i think thats a massive lack or respect if im honest and i havent seen him since,

My first ever client asked me if I wanted some coke. Being green I said no not for me thanks and didn't ask him to stop taking it (even though I wanted to) and the next thing I know I can feel a tingly down below and he had put some on my lady garden. Fancy sniffing off that? Now that made me cross and I threatened to leave, but he said he wouldn't do it again. I have never seen him again.

Another one took something before he got to me and it was only apologised for not being able to get it up and blamed the drugs that I new. I told him that if he ever came back he must come clean with no drugs or I would ask him to leave. He was ok other than that though, as in his manner and he was polite so I did not feel threatened.

I used to see another guy who was an alcoholic as well and he would drink 3 to 4 cans of beer during the hour and degenerate as the time went by. He mostly just wanted to talk though. His life was devastated due to the drinking, he had no life. He still worked though and would be at work 5 o 6 hours after I left. It beggars belief how he managed. He still calls to book me, but I don't answer the phone any more as the whole thing made me feel guilty more than anything, as he would plead you to stay and throw money at you, when he really couldn't afford it.

Tink, if you drink you are a drug taker, it is as simple as that. It is of course your choice as to which drugs you are willing to participate in and which ones you are not. The fact is in this job you are better off keeping clear of anything that changes the state of the mind and better still, that the clients steer clear of it while with you, so I would stick to your guns.

I only have taken anything socially and with friends that I trusted to look after me, if anything had gone wrong and only the ones that I new were mild. I have never taken coke (nearly wrote cock then and that would have been a lie!) or anything stronger. It's just not for me and certainly not while working.
I'm a boring old fart, I have never tried any sort of drug, i just don't see the thrill or the interest. I've seen both my parents smoke heavily and my mum is now suffering because of it.
I don't get pissed to the point of puking any more I can't stand the headaches and the sickness the next so i know exactly when to stop drinking as one side of my face goes numb.

If anyone asked to do poppers or anything on a meet i would say no, i'm not comfy with anything like that.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
i do take poppers now and again, as lolo said they help relax the backdoor, but i certainly don't go overboard with them. it's the only drug i do these days, other than booze, fags and the (very) occasional joint. i have had clients phone up and ask if i'd do coke with them, but i always say no and will refuse to see them.
what is the high other then relaxing your backdoor tho claudia?.....

i love a drink haha thats perhaps the jamaican in me lol but i know my limits, ive never been sick from alcohol, ive never been in bad situations due to alcohol

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Honestly Tink, I thought you were so rocknroll, I'm totally disillusioned, but it makes you a nice person, so I'll get over it.
haha oh i am very metal,....i can hold my drink,...again another jamaican trait haha!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I had a guy the other night wanted to use them and like previously said he was trying to get me to try them. I too was very strong minded in the way I told him NO.

I also warned him that they can have an adverse affect on their cock - and I was right, in the end I got fed up with him and just told him to toss himself off - I'm not gonna spend half an hour shagging knowing fully well he just aint gonna cum that way.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  poppers abcdef 8 12,946 07-05-2011, 12:17
Last Post: English Kate