Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sunny Day
my begging letter is on its way to u then freddo
Just send me a £1000 admin fee and i will forward the BIG LOTTERY WIN to you.
i think you might be messing me around now
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I can't believe you think i would do such a thing.

And yet you believe the terrible twins (Lolo and Kate). Next you will be believing Ann is shy!!!!!!!
oi less of the terrible
I thought Ann was shy,

I am Freddo.
Also gullible.
Someone told me gullible had been taken out of the dictionary. I was up in arms about it and started sounding off about the deterioration of the English language and how they are adding words every day yet taking gullible out.....
He said it was the first time it had worked on anyone. I then realised it was a joke.
I thought I had a good sense of humour - but obviously a bit slow on the uptake....... and gullible.
Kate - I'm glad the crackling worked but I'm struggling to see (apart from "open wide") the similarity between a dental checkup and a smear........ :-) LOL!

Lolo - there are some right idiots on two wheels as there are on 4 but we are not all the same and some of us ride and drive quite sensibly (Sometimes :-) ) I do think when I see other motorbikes behaving badly that we should all carry organ donor cards (which I do) and then at least the loons could be put to good use.

Ann - I used to be indecisive, now Im not so sure about you.
Dr Cat, you are getting better and better. You're a biker as well as all your other attributes.
Take a photo with your helmet.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(24-07-2011, 23:35)SassyAnn Wrote: I am Freddo.
Also gullible.
Someone told me gullible had been taken out of the dictionary. I was up in arms about it and started sounding off about the deterioration of the English language and how they are adding words every day yet taking gullible out.....
He said it was the first time it had worked on anyone. I then realised it was a joke.
I thought I had a good sense of humour - but obviously a bit slow on the uptake....... and gullible.

I don't think you are slow Ann, you have a great sense of humour. If it came from someone you trust, why not believe him after all you are not the sort of person that would sit down reading a dictionary for company