Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sunny Day
Hope any filings don't fall out overnight!

Toothache on your tour would not be the thing.
I only have one filling and got it last year, so should be ok. Thanks for worrying though, but my teeth are better than most teenagers, bit like my cervix lol
Not a juxtaposition one comes across everyday.

For Gods sake be careful on your next trip to the dentist Kate - when he says "Open wide" remember it is not a smear test.
(24-07-2011, 19:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Glad you're ok lolo, that is one of the downfalls of a lovely sunny day, it means there are a few more mad drivers on the road, including the 2 wheeled variety.

quite a load of nutters on the road in this weather
(24-07-2011, 19:45)Hicky Wrote: Not a juxtaposition one comes across everyday.

For Gods sake be careful on your next trip to the dentist Kate - when he says "Open wide" remember it is not a smear test.

I'm not due another one of those for another 4 years I'm glad to say. Hopefully that will come before my next filling though.
(24-07-2011, 20:18)lolo Wrote:
(24-07-2011, 19:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Glad you're ok lolo, that is one of the downfalls of a lovely sunny day, it means there are a few more mad drivers on the road, including the 2 wheeled variety.

Glad you got out all ok in the end Lolo
Glad your Crackling turned out for you Kate
There are some idiots about Lolo

Me I have been to work allday but lucky enough I work outside
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Been a lovely day in Kent too - working outside today, apart from when the Grand Prix was one!
(24-07-2011, 21:52)monty69 Wrote:
(24-07-2011, 20:18)lolo Wrote:

Glad you got out all ok in the end Lolo

i still dont know how i missed him it was so close, he still came off though must have got a fright at me swerving to avoid him though my sis aint happy as it was her car
Cars are just pieces of metal that can be replaced you Lolo cannot
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]