Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where is everyone?
(23-07-2011, 07:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I live very close to a cricket ground where Ian Botham used to play. Sadly he never did that well for us though.

*Flexes hands and applies oils ready to give a deep, relaxing massage* Are you ready for me dear Monty?

Ooo yes please Kate Big Grin
(23-07-2011, 13:04)doctorcat Wrote: Monty - have you trie Acupuncture? My FIL suffers chronic back pain and gets quite some relief by having needles stuck in him. Jayzee also used to use it to help with migraine and had some success.

Kate - a nice deep relaxing massage sounds ace......

Hi DC - my back pain is caused by displaced vertebrae due to a bad accident - acupuncture might help ease the pain but massage will move the vertebrae. Still, I might pluck up the courage one day. Cured my Migraines, gave up caffeine and chocolate + cheese (well almost) and nothing for three months now!
I never invited you to go dogging with me!!! You have loads more overnights and long bookings than I do. I've only had 2 overnights. I reckon you're doing better than you let on.
Newcastle is full of cheapskates don't forget.
I am not so sure about cheapskates Ann - but in the Newcastle world of beer and women it has to be said women come a poor second in the spending stakes (or third if you look at beer, football and women). Remember Andy Capp never left the pub to go home to Flo until he had drank all his money.
lol at Hicky, well I reckon they are ultra tight here, as they don't do overnights full stop! Both the ones I had were from different areas. The max I have had locally is 2 hours.
just finished watching last 3 episodes of blue bloods
Reminds me of a couple of overnights I had with a certain young lady in Norfolk a few years ago. The first we ended up the worse for wear after the dreaded booze. The second, she had to ask me in the morning what the hell I had taken as we had screwed most of the night - my reply was what the hell she had given me to manage that!!! Definitely my most impressive performance (we screwed at least 6 times during the night) and one I have not ever been able to repeat. The joys of youth. I had the last laugh though as the poor girl did rather walk off bow legged!
Oh Monty I can see you now giggling to yourself as the poor girl waddled off not able to stand up straight. How long ago was that?
I remember doing that to Jayzee when we first met - we were both so sore afterwards - in a nice way...
I've had a few clients complain about aching for a few days after a booking with me (they still came back) and I tell them, yes but isn't it wonderful when you feel the pain and remember how you got it? Of course they agreed Smile