Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where is everyone?
I am shocked! Where is everyone? I think this is the first time I have been on AWF and been the only one on. How sad am I?? Big Grin

I guess everyone else must be busy or doing something more productive! Stuck in the office as I am, it is a little quiet this morning - no complaints as it can be hectic so many thanks to the rain last night for giving me a respite this morning.
I'm here waving at you from my sitting from
Lol Emily - is the sun shining your neck of the woods?? It is here now, lovely morning.
Really warm but the inevitable yorkshire black clouds on the horizon with a bit of blue here and there trying its hardest to make its way through.
back from shopping
I was busy getting myself into full Burlesque mode. Fishnet stockings, black patent heels, underbust corset and heart shaped tassels, set off with a little black minature hat. Oh and the trade mark red lipstick and nails Smile

Having a little break now before going off into town for a bit.
did you buy anything nice
Well I am off very soon to sort out my Daughter's overdraft - she doesnt really want to understand that the Bank is pissed off with her - she thought it all a bit of a joke. Not the thing I really want to be doing on a Friday afternoon - and spending £600 to do it!
She doesnt care and I have to sort it as the account is still registered at my address. Despite what most people think, such issues can have an adverse affect on my credit rating, so I have found out. She is such a cow sometimes.
Bad credit could jeopodise her living out of the Country too. She needs to be careful not to get herself blacklisted or she will have no choice but to live in England.
She will assume her other identity when she moves to Portugal no doubt. Anyway, she wont on this one because Daddy has to sort it out!!!