Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Where is everyone?
(22-07-2011, 23:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh I did. I have a bad habit of waiting too long. It's not good for you.

Thanks, I hope it does too x

Just had a vision of you wriggling about in desperation and you really have the ability to make me smile,
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Watching the cricket. Very happy man this month.
I did just make a booking for the middle of the final day of play of the 1st.
I have my priorities, but my book should be all green by then and more than cover the weeks paperwork.
Hows the knee Pan???
Asking about Pan's knee reminded me why I am up at this hour - who else suffers from chronic back pain all the time. Giving me gyp this morning - any volunteers for a soothing massage?
I live very close to a cricket ground where Ian Botham used to play. Sadly he never did that well for us though.

*Flexes hands and applies oils ready to give a deep, relaxing massage* Are you ready for me dear Monty?
Monty - have you trie Acupuncture? My FIL suffers chronic back pain and gets quite some relief by having needles stuck in him. Jayzee also used to use it to help with migraine and had some success.

Kate - a nice deep relaxing massage sounds ace......
I switched on a programme about diggers last night DrC. Why it reminded me of you, I hev no idea!
Why on earth were you watching a programme on diggers on a Friday night Ann think you need to get out more pet
Ok, it was the middle of the night, OK. No-one was on-line. I was downstairs having a fag to pass the time and happened to switch it on. It was only on for one segment..... unfortunately no eye candy.

I do need to get out more though, you are right! In fact I'm off to Sainsbury's right now as I have a lovely gentleman arriving very in an hour or two for a 6 hour booking. Oh he haw! Loads of jiggy jiggy!
Unfortunately the only time I get invited out in Newcastle is to go dogging or do a bj in a car. It's not really my scene.
have a great night ann
I fully intend to! Thanks Lolo...you too, but I know you always do!