Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl using her friends Profile page
Lol... cunt is always a funny word to me, which is ridiculous but still. Made me laugh x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Jessie45
(30-03-2017, 21:15)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Lol... cunt is always a funny word to me, which is ridiculous but still. Made me laugh x

lol Jessie , yep I guess were all capable of doing or saying things at times , I'm very grateful that this has been turned around us gals need to support one another , the work we do can be emotionally draining at times , im just going to try and focus on the direct IM side of aw for a wee bit i used to IM all the time it would be refreshing to get back into that , alot less demanding , thanks all xxxx hugs n loves
You're a big part of the forum sweetheart, it was clear you just needed a bit of a virtual hug and some time away. <3 xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • country-gal
(28-03-2017, 20:43)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Unfortunately a lot of SPs were pushing the 'available' rules constantly, even coming up with variations of the word - so AW decided to clamp down. They have millions of customers and so I can guess they don't want to spend time arguing or discussing what is or isn't intentional.

I'm one of those who had a photo marked as inappropriate despite me wearing lingerie, and not showing any genitals. I absent mindedly uploaded a photo which if you only glanced it it could lead you to think I wasn't wearing a thong, and as soon as I received the email I knew which one it was.

Since then I've seen profiles with genitals on display, which I know AW know about, yet do not remove. Why this is I do not know, all I know is that I have to stick within the rules.
I don't understand why some are able to keep very explicit images on profile page.......x   Confused
I hadn't read the rest of this thread when i wrote that and hope you are ok CG.......x
I think your allowed explicit content in free area unless you tick the images suitable for minors etc , I ticked this box a few years back x which means I can only display soft , erotic content in free which is fine by me as it encourages the men to pay for your content ! Smile

thanks mistress i'm doing ok now was just a major BPD episode one I will not repeat xxxx
(01-04-2017, 11:11)country-gal Wrote: I think your allowed explicit content in free area unless you tick the images suitable for minors etc , I ticked this box a few years back x which means I can only display soft , erotic content in free which is fine by me as it encourages the men to pay for your content ! Smile

thanks mistress i'm doing ok now was just a major BPD episode one I will not repeat xxxx

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.
Never nice when we have "episodes" (fellow sufferer here). Just take good care of yourself and be safe Smile
Always happy to chat via PM or swap emails if you ever fancy a natter.

Hugs xxx
Thanks Lucy xx well done on managing your bpd , admiration indeed x
CG, it happens to the best of us, we're only human.... BDP is not something you can control unfortunately, but with help you can manage it. After reading this thread OMG what happened to you was truly horrific!! Paedophilia is indeed an illness, that unfortunately effects the innocent. I watched "A place for paedophiles" and I have to say I respected one of them, he addressed his sickness and wanted to be castrated (he was in an institution) to stop his urges, he was no longer practicing.

Any whoooo I contacted one of our LOVEY mutual caller friends from Ireland as I was concerned about you, and knew he would be too. I hope he's given you a big bag of support & leverage/lovidge! :-) xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara30 for this post:
  • country-gal
(03-04-2017, 10:47)Tara30 Wrote: CG, it happens to the best of us, we're only human.... BDP is not something you can control unfortunately, but with help you can manage it. After reading this thread OMG what happened to you was truly horrific!! Paedophilia is indeed an illness, that unfortunately effects the innocent. I watched "A place for paedophiles" and I have to say I respected one of them, he addressed his sickness and wanted to be castrated (he was in an institution) to stop his urges, he was no longer practicing.

Any whoooo I contacted one of our LOVEY mutual caller friends from Ireland as I was concerned about you, and knew he would be too. I hope he's given you a big bag of support & leverage/lovidge! :-) xx

hi tara , a lovely and thoughtful post , mutual caller friends ? you have lost me there lol !!!! I did have one gentleman whom used to call me on directchat but he appears to be inactive ....

I shouldn't have logged on last week , I said some very nasty things but hey I've learnt big time ....... MWAH XXXXXXXXXXXX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,916 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500