Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl using her friends Profile page
I viewed this girls webcam and to find out her pictures do not match what she looks like. She is brunette and curvy and her main profile pictures are of her friend who she shares the account with who is pictured on her profile page as a thin blonde girl with professional pictures.

Is that not misleading towards customers? and against the rules sharing a profile?

x
Is it a single or duo profile? Xx
Not necessarily.  She may sometimes perform on cam with her, not sharing the profile, and you just happened to see her whilst she was on her own for a second as the other girl had gone off cam.
In the rules you are only allowed one profile per person. She said she shares the profile with her friend, she was called something blonde then changed it to brunette..

It's a single profile.. states on the profile about 1 girl using it not two...

Yay it's Friday, I hope today makes us bank xx
Adultwork will be waiting for it to fill up with credits then will pull it down pmsl.
H, got the username/ID? Search history in browser for userID/link

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Her username is: marie-the-brunette she changed it from marie-the-blonde, User ID is: 3646483
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • admin
Maybe I'm missing something but why would you care? xxx
(26-03-2017, 19:15)Jessie45 Wrote: Maybe I'm missing something but why would you care? xxx

Because it's people misusing Adultwork which end up tarring the rest of us with a bad name.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Cece
Ana. I wasn't actually asking you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,853 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500