Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl using her friends Profile page
It's totally understandable that the subject of child abuse and paedophiles can be an incredibly powerful trigger for some people who have experienced these things in the real world, so while country gal's response to the subject may not be as polite as forum rules may wish, can we all just take a breath and not exacerbate the issue with each other?

x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Cece
Is there a way of checking if CG is ok??
I'm sure she's fine and just needs a break from the cluster fuck this job can be sometimes.
(30-03-2017, 00:13)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: I'm sure she's fine and just needs a break from the cluster fuck this job can be sometimes.

Sincere apologies all , I was very ill yesterday resulting in going to hospital with an episode, it's not in my nature to be so vindictive and toxic, yes I'm having a break for a wee bit , anyways apologies
Sending lots of love CG. Sent you a wee email there last night, hope you are feeling better really soon x
Hope you are ok. Xx
(30-03-2017, 12:33)country-gal Wrote:
(30-03-2017, 00:13)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: I'm sure she's fine and just needs a break from the cluster fuck this job can be sometimes.

Sincere apologies all , I was very ill yesterday resulting in going to hospital with an episode, it's not in my nature to be so vindictive and toxic, yes I'm having a break for a wee bit , anyways apologies

Big hugs hun. Hope you are feeling better soon.
xxxx
Feel better CG x
Thank you all for your kind words , yea I'm just having some me time , going to focus on what's important , again sorry for lashing out it was nasty and totally un called for , hugs n mwah xxxxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • MsClara_Wilde
CG. I've been a bit of a cunt myself at times. You take care and look after yourself. Xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,916 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500