Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl using her friends Profile page
Adultwork know when someone is breaking the rules but they tend to wait till there are credits they can steal before they close them down.

I agree that girls who deliberately break the rules should have their profile pulled. Not somebody who has paid for available today and absentmindedly writes the word "available" in her summary.
you are not allowed to put "available" in your summary lol.. next time if you have a profile with AW you should remember to re-read the rules as they can be very sensitive if you don't follow them. x
Unfortunately a lot of SPs were pushing the 'available' rules constantly, even coming up with variations of the word - so AW decided to clamp down. They have millions of customers and so I can guess they don't want to spend time arguing or discussing what is or isn't intentional.

I'm one of those who had a photo marked as inappropriate despite me wearing lingerie, and not showing any genitals. I absent mindedly uploaded a photo which if you only glanced it it could lead you to think I wasn't wearing a thong, and as soon as I received the email I knew which one it was.

Since then I've seen profiles with genitals on display, which I know AW know about, yet do not remove. Why this is I do not know, all I know is that I have to stick within the rules.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • Cece
(28-03-2017, 20:13)Cece Wrote: you are not allowed to put "available" in your summary lol.. next time if you have a profile with AW you should remember to re-read the rules as they can be very sensitive if you don't follow them. x

I've got 15 new profiles and have been very good and very careful not to break the rules xxx
Alas there will always be a few bad apples whom ruin it for those whom do everything in their power to abide by the rules , Ive been on AW since 2006 and over this time ive noticed a lot of changes some good , some bad , sadly there seems to be an epidemic on AW for taboo and not mentioning names but certain members profiles ages drop constantly by a decade or so , its sad that such tactics are used to generate traffic , after all its insulting to the guys whom use the site as they aren't stupid , as for taboo , Ive lost count how many calls I've had that really have been extremely disturbing and made me sick , the fact providers are ok to entertain such human beings ( if you can call them human) is terribly , terribly sad .
"Taboo" isn't a flowery way of saying sick, its about as diverse as any fetish can be.

Trying to dehumanise both providers and customers from your high horse for liking/providing taboo (which can be anything really) is terribly, terribly sad.
(29-03-2017, 12:02)ok sweety i dont entertain such taboo topics which im sorry to say means illegal , im a sexual abuse survivor abd id i bloke phones me wanting me to be a kid sucking his cock then yes i will remain on my high horse so fxxk you EmmaEH Wrote: "Taboo" isn't a flowery way of saying sick, its about as diverse as any fetish can be.

Trying to dehumanise both providers and customers from your high horse for liking/providing taboo (which can be anything really) is terribly, terribly sad.
And if a bloke calls me wanting me to be underage and he has a stiffy then yes i would rather remain on my high horse , its such a delicate topic , to me taboo means period , scat, CBT , etc , not phoning to talk about underage etc etc , which unfourtately taboo stands as from my experience which last week I had a guy phone asking me to be ten years old ....erm...high horse ...well I'm a sexual abuse survivor so you can go and whistle lass.
If you think I'm terribly, terribly sad then that's your opinion . I just won't lower myself to encourage or engage in such fantasy, as said before taboo doesn't exactly mean taboo not anymore or as it stands so many profiles offer taboo, sick, unshockable, force full but change it to 4full its only asking for perverts . End off bye.
Whoa.

Technically if you google the definition of Taboo (which I just did) it does mean prohibited/banned etc. However, that being said in my mind it is as Emma said more 'diverse' in our line of work. I have the word Taboo in my profile so that NO client might feel embarrassed about their fetish. For example I have a sub who enjoys licking his own dirty nappies he wears and/or boxers. He sees this as Taboo. Every submissive/client normally likes to think what turns them on is just SO unique and mesmerising to us that of course it's 'Taboo'.

Every single one of us have our own niche markets on AW. I find home wrecking is my best one and of course there is plenty of girls who would give flack for that as well. You can't condemn a cam girl because she says she offers taboo subjects. I'm sure there are many of us who have suffered in some way or form under someone in a position of authority, that doesn't mean we can put others down and act like they're criminals.

I would like to think everyone here knows the limits and when to close down a session/report and for those that don't well, Karma can be a bitch.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • EmmaEH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,856 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500