Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DP PAYMENTS
HI IS IT TRUE THAT DP ARE NOW SETTING A DAILYPAY LIMIT OF MAX £100?!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
no idea , not on DP but on another post there saying they have to spread the money amount a little ..... as they have been hit badly with this too....
ahhh nightmare-ive emailed them but no reply Sad
(09-10-2016, 21:18)laura20 Wrote: HI IS IT TRUE THAT DP ARE NOW SETTING A DAILYPAY LIMIT OF MAX £100?!
I think I read that on another thread too. Think it was in reference to pay out on request but not sure.
I don't earn more than £100 a day so doesn't affect me.
Sure when Admin are on tomorrow they will clarify x
(09-10-2016, 22:07)lucyloo Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 21:18)laura20 Wrote: HI IS IT TRUE THAT DP ARE NOW SETTING A DAILYPAY LIMIT OF MAX £100?!
I think I read that on another thread too. Think it was in reference to pay out on request but not sure.
I don't earn more than £100 a day so doesn't affect me.
Sure when Admin are on tomorrow they will clarify x
I think a daily pay out of 100 is more than sufficient, what is the problem laura?
well the problem is i regularly earn over £100 a day
(09-10-2016, 22:55)laura20 Wrote: well the problem is i regularly earn over £100 a day

right well if your that nieve to think that DP have and endless supply of cash to pay what 300 plus new menbers theres something quite wrong, unless you live in a 2000 a week apartment im sure 100 a day will quite happily pay your bills!!!! dear god what is wrong with you!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • Lisadavelatte
Erm ok yet another thread where I'm insulted for asking a question that is perfectly reasonable to ask, nothing wrong with me dear ???
Don't talk to me like shit just because your hiding behind your keyboard
I believe that's the case scenario under the circumstances that AW still drag for a day or two , in that eventuality girls so no point in us panicking as it is beyond our means as to what ,why and how .
Let's sit tight and be positive it is in everyone's interest for things to go back to normal.
Chin un girls!