Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(27-09-2016, 16:17)frenchchloeaw Wrote: does any of you girls have managed to cancell their pending credits back to their credits to transfert them instead  to your payoneer account ?
i haven't yet , there is no option to do that on the site ?
let me know ? thanks
Frenchchloe

nope nothing hun Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • frenchchloeaw
(27-09-2016, 11:34)BustyAlice Wrote: On my transfer pending I have a pending transfer to 26/09/2016 162035 UK Bank 0****0 6***********0 co********** 1327.90 £1327.90 11/10/2016 and on my history page I have 26/09/2016 16:20 Debit Transfer to UK ************** (manual transfer) -1897

does this mean I have to wait until the 11th for payout? I thought I was on dailypay, im confused

edit: name and bank details removed from post, admin

Long time AW member, new member to these forums.

How did you manage to make a transfer to a UK bank account AFTER the crisis unfolded? I just get error messages here and I really need to make a transfer as tonights the CUT OFF point!! Dodgy
Thanks admin for keeping informed appriviated

Xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • admin
Exclamation 
(27-09-2016, 16:22)Phat-Mature Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 11:34)BustyAlice Wrote: On my transfer pending I have a pending transfer to 26/09/2016 162035 UK Bank 0****0 6***********0 co********** 1327.90 £1327.90 11/10/2016 and on my history page I have 26/09/2016 16:20 Debit Transfer to UK ************** (manual transfer) -1897

does this mean I have to wait until the 11th for payout? I thought I was on dailypay, im confused

edit: name and bank details removed from post, admin

Long time AW member, new member to these forums.

How did you manage to make a transfer to a UK bank account AFTER the crisis unfolded? I just get error messages here and I really need to make a transfer as tonights the CUT OFF point!! Dodgy

Exclamation  colin = AW Exclamation  the member didnt make that transfer dp did Arrow

Idea we know dp are a sub department of AW just like sweetkick, we know they operate with special privilege
(27-09-2016, 15:08)xsweetpeax Wrote: Hi Admin,

I appreciate extra workload caused by the payout problem but do you know when DP payments from last night will be transferred as they were very delayed yesterday? Just trying to make plans today, thanks a lot.

Hi, sys 1-3 completed now. Moving onto Payout On Requests shortly but if you are a normal DP member you will of been paid by now.

If you are new to the service and havent got pay yet, it will be due tonight for anyone else reading.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi All, so does anyone know if we will be getting the payment that is due today? from my understanding yesterday we were told we would get this weeks and next weeks payment, sometime this week. any update on that at all? as nothing has landed in my bank yet and it usually has by now.
Or are we advised to cancel those pending payments?
We just need to sit and wait for now, there's been no further update about pending withdraws since 10am.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • MissL
(27-09-2016, 17:11)Ana_X Wrote: We just need to sit and wait for now, there's been no further update about pending withdraws since 10am.

have you re verify and scan your bank statments etc...like they said ?
i have emailed them and ask them if they can transfert me back my pending credits and they told me they will have this option tonight Wink
but not very happy with all , wish i knew before ,
i joined the DP GROUP to be on the safe side x
chloe
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to frenchchloeaw for this post:
  • Tara25
No I haven't been asked to verify anything, there's no update yet saying that is required.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • MissL
So many folks clucking like panicked chickens....

Look, it is quite simple.

AW have a payment processor - OF COURSE they will have a back up because it's good business sense. But it will take time to set it all - I would expect AT LEAST 3 business days. At the moment; there is NOTHING any of us can do except sit tight and wait. Yes, they have said they MAY need additional info but as of yet; they have not updated to confirm this.

SIMPLY PUT - THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO EXCEPT WAIT.

I also remind you that as a business; this will also be affecting AW themselves, so they will be pulling out all stops to fix this issue - just like they did with the DDOS attack a couple of years ago.

Scaremongering and saying "it's the end of AdultWork" and "you're not going to get your money until you do this, that and the other" is NOT helpful. It only fuels the completely irrational panic we are currently seeing.

Fact is; it's a little delay. They have already explained it is their intention to send out payments this week. What more do you expect from them? Just thank your lucky stars it's towards the beginning of the week and not during a weekend when there is a bank holiday.

There is no point in worrying over something that a) hasn't happened yet and b)is out of your control for the time being. Do something more constructive and wait for updates. That is all you can do.
[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Angel, Blondie, Blue-Velvet, country-gal, del2, English-Caroline, hestiakane, hornygirl1991, KTC, Lolly-Jess, MissLouiseKay, MsClara_Wilde, SwingingMilf, Verity