Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(27-09-2016, 10:41)admin Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 10:38)Jennifer1990 Wrote: "If you have not done so already, complete the process for VAT identification, here"

This then asks for tax reference numbers and a proof document - what if you don't have this?!

Hi, if you manage to join DP you wont need to do any of that. We fill out the paperwork for all members when you join.

Thanks

I have never wanted to be a member of a group as much as i do now! lol x
(27-09-2016, 10:38)Jennifer1990 Wrote: "If you have not done so already, complete the process for VAT identification, here"

This then asks for tax reference numbers and a proof document - what if you don't have this?!

i dont vat documentation !!!
'Will i be able to email them or will i have to print it out? lol Sorry i'm useless at all this! x '

They stated that if it is required, they will setup a page for you to upload it to. Best thing to do is keep checking the update page.
People don't seem to read. It tells you all u need to know on that page
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • MissL
great time for me ffs my online banking is down argh!!!! was about to send them a copy or though how i dunno! theres no links to send it to
(27-09-2016, 10:46)laura20 Wrote:

If you don't have this, then you're breaking the law.

Angel
(27-09-2016, 10:54)laura20 Wrote: great time for me ffs my online banking is down argh!!!! was about to send them a copy or though how i dunno! theres no links to send it to

READ THE ARTICLE THEY POSTED. They said:
"Prepare a scan of a cheque or bank statement for the bank account you have asked your funds to be paid into...

Once we know if this is definitely required, we will provide an upload page for it."
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to beauvoir for this post:
  • MissL, MissLouiseKay, Tara25
I am also waiting to be paid by UK Bank transfer.

I am VAT registered so that is not a problem I will just wait patiently for AW to make those payments.

I have signed up to Paxum and they are very slow at responding to emails. I feel like ringing them up to chase to be verified. Can still use bank wire transfer with them. I have also signed up to Payoneer and waiting to be approved by them and signed up to Paytoo! All very slow at communicating!!! I wish they used a UK Payment Service which was in GBP and communicated better!!!
(27-09-2016, 10:46)laura20 Wrote:

Its not VAT documentation you need to send...Its proof you pay tax in order to be exempt from VAT.

If your self employed then you should be registered as self employed and paying tax....as yes, that is the law.

You can ask your accountant for the info you need or if you do it yourself log onto your self employed HMRC account and find your tax return calculation.

Oh and my scanner isn't working why can't we take a photo with our iPhone?