Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
it sais we can get bank transfers still if we r age verified, iv just done it by the electorol way
its also sayin we need to show a scanned copy of the bank we wish it to go into...ffs
'The updates at the bottom of the page have disappeared? :/ '

They've updated the whole page. Have a quick read through the whole thing.

'its also sayin we need to show a scanned copy of the bank we wish it to go into...ffs '

It's not definite but it may be required for the new payment processor. It's not really a big issue, just be patient and be thankful adultwork are trying their hardest. Sadly, when it comes to payment processing it's not a quick process.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Junior for this post:
  • Blue-Velvet, SwingingMilf, YoungMumBellaRose
(27-09-2016, 10:29)Junior Wrote: 'The updates at the bottom of the page have disappeared? :/ '

'its also sayin we need to show a scanned copy of the bank we wish it to go into...ffs '

It's not definite but it may be required for the new payment processor. It's not really a big issue, just be patient and be thankful adultwork are trying their hardest. Sadly, when it comes to payment processing it's not a quick process.

thanks, but how do i go about this? i mean my pending transactions are still showing as being processed today...what do i do ? i wish i could cancel those and just have them paid by DP as im now a member...
Currently looking for a bank statement and the lend of a scanner! Fml! lol xxx
"If you have not done so already, complete the process for VAT identification, here"

This then asks for tax reference numbers and a proof document - what if you don't have this?!
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
'thanks, but how do i go about this? i mean my pending transactions are still showing as being processed today...what do i do ? i wish i could cancel those and just have them paid by DP as im now a member... '

If you're part of the DP group, I'm guessing they might manage this end. I can't be sure though.

'Currently looking for a bank statement and the lend of a scanner! Fml! lol xxx '

If you've got internet banking, just download last months statement, no need to use a scanner then Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Junior for this post:
  • Tara25
(27-09-2016, 10:36)laura20 Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 10:29)Junior Wrote: 'The updates at the bottom of the page have disappeared? :/ '

thanks, but how do i go about this? i mean my pending transactions are still showing as being processed today...what do i do ? i wish i could cancel those and just have them paid by DP as im now a member...

I agree! I would prefer to be able to return the credits then have DP sort them out :/ I'm guessing this isn't possible? x
(27-09-2016, 10:38)Jennifer1990 Wrote: "If you have not done so already, complete the process for VAT identification, here"

This then asks for tax reference numbers and a proof document - what if you don't have this?!

Hi, if you manage to join DP you wont need to do any of that. We fill out the paperwork for all members when you join.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(27-09-2016, 10:38)Junior Wrote: 'thanks, but how do i go about this? i mean my pending transactions are still showing as being processed today...what do i do ? i wish i could cancel those and just have them paid by DP as im now a member... '

If you're part of the DP group, I'm guessing they might manage this end. I  can't be sure though.

'Currently looking for a bank statement and the lend of a scanner! Fml! lol xxx '

If you've got internet banking, just download last months statement, no need to use a scanner then Smile

Will i be able to email them or will i have to print it out? lol Sorry i'm useless at all this! x