Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal info leaked?
Hi, I have just received a message from somebody on AW, he says there are photos of my AW verification photo as well as scans of my ID along with other girls that are part of the same group as me on AW as well as personal info such as address, email etc. on a website called 4chan. There's also apparently links to all our AW profiles, so I guess that's how he found me.

He used my real name in the message so I'm pretty sure it's real. 
What do I do?! 

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP
HeidiBloom69
Id' suggest leaving the group immediately if their admin is so lax it can be leaked like that.

Have you done any googling to see the page on 4chan which is supposed to have all your details? It could be someone who knows you personally just trying to frighten you into quitting.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • HeidiBloom69
(03-04-2016, 23:01)Ana_X Wrote: Id' suggest leaving the group immediately if their admin is so lax it can be leaked like that.

Have you done any googling to see the page on 4chan which is supposed to have all your details? It could be someone who knows you personally just trying to frighten you into quitting.

Hi Ana,

I've done some googling but no luck.

I thought it was someone who recognised me personally, until later I received more messages from other members all saying the same thing and using my real name.

However, I've now seen that the members who have sent me these messages all have a red (14) next to their username. When I click on it, I get a list of alias' linked to the profiles. The list includes all the members who have messaged me saying my info has been leaked, as well as a handful of other webcam girls who are all linked to a group called Britain's Finest Webcams. 
What could this mean? Why would these guys be linked to having an alias with these other girls. Is it somebody from that group that's trying to scare me? Unsure how AW works out the alias list, whether it's to do with IP address or what have you.
HeidiBloom69
You're being wound up by one person so everything they've said is likely bullshit. Seems to me they're putting out this scare tactic to make you leave the group you're in and then maybe go to the group they operate. I've had a mooch around chan and see nothing about any AW group leak.

Don't sweat it x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin
(03-04-2016, 23:17)Ana_X Wrote: You're being wound up by one person so everything they've said is likely bullshit. Seems to me they're putting out this scare tactic to make you leave the group you're in and then maybe go to the group they operate. I've had a mooch around chan and see nothing about any AW group leak.

Don't sweat it x

Thank you, you're a star! 

Any idea how somebody in that group could have gotten my real name? Would the admin have access to it somehow? 
Very strange. 

Thanks again x
HeidiBloom69
HeidiBloom69

Thank you, you're a star! 

Any idea how somebody in that group could have gotten my real name? Would the admin have access to it somehow? 
Very strange. 

Thanks again x

Hi Heidi,
If you have ever joined a group & made a previous withdrawl to your bank in your name it would show up there. xx
Only the group admin would be able to see your details xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • HeidiBloom69
If you're in a group admin can see all of your personal details, yes.
(03-04-2016, 23:36)Ana_X Wrote: If you're in a group admin can see all of your personal details, yes.

No, I mean a group admin of the other group, the group that all the profile aliases are linked to? As in all the messages I received, the person used my real name.
HeidiBloom69
Hi, multiple ways someone can get your real name, eg they know you, someone they know knows you, you have done a bank transfer from client before, they googled your username and traced it to a real name, youve done skype with them or someone they know and they got your real name that way, its nearly endless how someone can get your real name, maybe you joined their group or similar before/signed up frp something/another site they have a studio on. These are all just guesses though and none of them matter, for all we know they are reading these posts and having a giggle about the whole thing.

As mentioned block them and ignore, they are just trying to stir you up. Put it to the back of your mind and forget about it, dont let them win.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • HeidiBloom69
(04-04-2016, 18:54)admin Wrote: Hi, multiple ways someone can get your real name, eg they know you, someone they know knows you, you have done a bank transfer from client before, they googled your username and traced it to a real name, youve done skype with them or someone they know and they got your real name that way, its nearly endless how someone can get your real name, maybe you joined their group or similar before/signed up frp something/another site they have a studio on. These are all just guesses though and none of them matter, for all we know they are reading these posts and having a giggle about the whole thing.

As mentioned block them and ignore, they are just trying to stir you up. Put it to the back of your mind and forget about it, dont let them win.

Hi Admin, thank you for replying. 
I wouldn't mind too much (as frustrating as it is) but it seems to me that there is more to it than just somebody I know in my personal life trying to get a reaction out of me.

As mentioned, I used to be with another company called Wives From Home, they offered daily pay (but, for the record, never even told me I would be appearing on AW. Just sent me some login details and told me to login through their platform which then took me to JustCamIt. Never had actual access to the AW profile they set up for me, nor was I aware of it.) After leaving the company, I registered with AW directly. 

I think it may be this company that is sending the messages, as they have mentioned in messages to let the other girls know who use Daily Pay that their details have also been leaked - no reason for somebody I know personally to do this, really. Seems to me they may be trying to cause a bad rep for Daily Pay? Get members to leave?

Never ever done bank transfers, Skypes always under my character's Skype name, etc. so only options this leaves is it's a) somebody I know or b) the old company I worked with, who would of course have details such as my real name etc. 

Was wondering if there are any rules against what is potentially happening here? If so, what could be done?
I'm 99% certain it is them, as the members I received the messages from all had a red 14 next to their name (a list of aliases) and among that list were both of the accounts that messaged me, along with 12 other girls who are all part of the same group on AW, and all also appear on the Wives From Home website. This would obviously indicate that the same laptop/PC was used to login to both of the accounts that messaged me, as well as to login to all of those girls profiles. So a strong indication it is the admin of that group.

Thanks again!
HeidiBloom69