Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct IM
Sorry for the stupied question, but don't have to be verified to go on cam ? I was asked to verify again, maybe I did something wrong .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Well I did it earlier this evening, I had my first two paying customers on cam. One disappeared in less then 2 minutes but the other guy stayed on for 45 mins or so and was great and very positive. I'd told him it was my first time so he understood I was nervous, which I'm very glad for.

I found the free cam a bit overwhelming because there was so many people coming online at once that I couldn't keep up with it. Is it normal that so many come on at once or does that die down a bit after a while. I also didn't expect anyone to come on so quick so I was caught out slightly and still had my normal clothes on. This sort of worked out though as it's a top that's easy to take off.

The amount of guys though that were asking me to flash or get naked was stupid. I kept reminding them of the rules but it didn't make any difference. One guy resorted to calling me a whore so I told him that there's no need to get personal as I'm just sticking to the rules but I can do that in private and I'm new so don't need hassle on my first time. He quickly disappeared.

I think I'll just do one or two private a day, depending how long they last, and just ease myself into it. I think that's more comfortable for me rather then going straight in at the deeep end. Although I di go on cam a lot quicker then I thought I would do lol
If they insult you don't bother with talking to them again, hon, just ban their asses. To ban someone you just right click on their name on the list, and select "ban permanently".
(20-12-2012, 00:47)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: If they insult you don't bother with talking to them again, hon, just ban their asses. To ban someone you just right click on their name on the list, and select "ban permanently".

Thanks for that, I wasn't sure how I could ban them. In whatever I'm doing I always give them one last chance, I politely ask them not to use that language and then if they can't that's it. I used to have a job where people thought it was great to come on the phone and insult me and I did the same thing then, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I just always keep in mind that some people use language differently and swear more then others but if they do it again then they can go.
(20-12-2012, 00:54)1hornylass Wrote:
(20-12-2012, 00:47)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: If they insult you don't bother with talking to them again, hon, just ban their asses. To ban someone you just right click on their name on the list, and select "ban permanently".

Thanks for that, I wasn't sure how I could ban them. In whatever I'm doing I always give them one last chance, I politely ask them not to use that language and then if they can't that's it. I used to have a job where people thought it was great to come on the phone and insult me and I did the same thing then, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I just always keep in mind that some people use language differently and swear more then others but if they do it again then they can go.

The more you do it, the less tolerant your become and will learn not take any shit and kick the rude ones arses out.

Well done for jumping on x
I did say I could even shock myself and just do it lol
45 mins is great...well done!

The rude ones get a "permanent ban" straight away...although they try to leave before I can do it because they know they will get banned. They are deliberately being abusive. Just left click to select their name, then right click to get the drop down list of options.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Can I suggest that in free you just ignore them? Seriously, there is no pleasing some guys, some come in just to piss you off for their own kicks and will never ever spend a penny on you. Or don't do free at all Big Grin

Anyway, well done getting on cam hun. I bet in that 45 mins you made more than you would in a MONTH trying to get IM custies Big Grin x
When I saw my credit statement I thought it must be a mistake lol. I couldn't believe actually.

I know after so long I won't stand the time wasters and those that get abusive and they will banned. But I suppose if one person lets them talk like that in free or private then they think they can get away with it. Yep I'll be standing my ground with them and if anyone really ticks me off I won't warn them, just ban 'em.
wooo hoo well done you ..... we all said camming is the way to go said you wouldnt look back stick by your guns if your doing free sounds like your doing well anyhows well done babes x x