Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct IM
All very true! You will earn a lot more on cam, especially being new blood....don't be afraid to charge, I wish I had charged more when I started!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
yea hun get ur arse on daily pay join our group and like the others have said bite the bullet get ur arse on webcam you will so see the difference in earnings from direct im ..... trust me there is a major difference in earnings you join daily pay by lets say tom ull have a decent income by xmas day and it gives you the incentive to work like mad on that webcam ....... i only tend to do im coz i know one of my regs will come in and chat and i wont do free im end of drives me insane i recon an hr on cams and you wont look bck ....... x x
Same with me Miss Naughty.I think a direct result of getting webcam will be not only a much quicker/ increased paycheque, but far more IM customers too Smile
I don't get my cam guys doing IM with me (with just one exception that I can remember)...if anything it's the IM guys who decide to have a cam session.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

most of my regs from webcam are my major earners on direct im if they cant get me on cam they will take second best and hit direct im if im on ... x
Thanks for the advice. I'm still in two minds about the cam side. One because I'm still finding my feet etc and two because I'm paranoid about people finding out I'm on here. I don't have a problem with it but others will and I don't want the hassle that comes with it.

I still want to take it slowly and check that it is for me, upto now with IM I've not had much experience and think I need to be here a bit longer yet to find my feet and check I am comfortable with it. Thinking your comfortable with something and then actually doing it can often be two different things.
Unlike some of the others on here i really don't think IM and cam are at all comparable. I have offered cam, IM, and phone since i started. I don't think i had a single IM customer for the first 3 months? Cam is by far the best earner with the most customers, followed by phone. Only when i started getting regulars for both did i get IM custies. As miss naughty said, they come in if i'm not on cam/ phone, or if it's something extra naughty they don't feel they can share on cam/phone.

I don't think even if you get regular im custies it will prepare you for cam. Nothing but actually camming can do that!

Why don't you dress and make yourself up in a totally different way to how you normally do, perhaps even wear a masquerade mask, or only show half your face on cam, and state in your profile that you're non nude or just tease. Try it for a couple of nights and see how you go. I don't show my face in my pics/ videos, and i still get plenty of customers. There are ways and means of keeping your anonymity.

Either way good luck x
I started on IM, then phone and then cam...doing cam the first time can be really daunting, you have to feel ready for it. Some girls don't show their face on cam, that may be an option.

You'd be surprised how much it's possible to make in IM...

Also...you can choose just to have members in free preview and choose not to do free preview in cam at all. Plus, you don't have to give your real location on your profile...guys tend to search for girls in their own town.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

It's different for everyone, while I did start on directim I was also doing my other phone job too to boost my income, yes you can earn money from directim and I know it can be good but its a long long slog and your need regs to make it really work for you. Directim can be really slow.

Camming is where the real money is and it's completely different than directim, if you just want to be vanilla on cam just tease and even just show your tits that's fine you do what's comfortable for you!

I go on directim for a bit now and it can take forever to get a pvt on there it's only people for me that I have cammed with that want a chat if I am not on cam or ones I had when I did do directim.

If you really need the money for Christmas the best thing you can do as I said before is join daily pay meaning your going to get your money the very next day and get yourself on cam

Your new the guys really love that you really don't need to do anything you don't want to on cam your the boss. Nothing is going to prepare you for camming it's really just a case of doing it.

If you want to give it a go one night this week I can be on Skype with you and give you some support, I think if your really in a bad way for Xmas camming is the very best option as your no way going to earn enough on directim this week in time.

But like I say your best joining daily pay too as your know then if you work tomorrow night your get the money in your bank account thursday this is of course as long as you join the group and get everything sorted before hand takes about 24 hours to sort out.

You don't have to have sound on cam, you don't need to do freeview, the first time is always the hardest we have all been there. Have a few glasses if wine maybe to start with to relax yourself .

The offer is there is you want my help one evening on Skype, and like Katie has said I am not a big fan either of yet even more competition on cam but its Christmas and if you really need the money it's a start .

What ever you decide you know you have got support from this forum x
if your going to rule out webcams and carry on with direct im i seriously think tho you would have to offer fone chat along with it just so there is anuther option for you to earn money just to give you that experience chatting live 121 with them maybe over come fones then it will give you the boost to get on cam and the experience and get you some feedbck up and running ......

i still think tho cams is the way forward but i understand its not for everyone at first ........
but i know for a fact tho if you saw how quickly you were to get groups and prvts and see your credits going up ud think wowwww its that easy to get 100 creds and ud want more of a taste of it you dont even have to offer audio if your not comfy with it type to them .... i only ever offer audio in prvt never group i hope things do get better for you tho hun and you start seeing those credits rolling in

but the daily pay group maybe the better option for you to give you that incentive to do alot more with AW so much quicker for receiving your funds and you dont have to wait ages to transfer id never go bck now to the old way of waiting for AW transfers ................ i know you have alot to chew on and you have been given some wicked advice to take onboard and were always here to help you x x x